Television Breaking Bad

The flash forward is still nine months away so (this fecking speculation shit)

I presume it'll be the very last episode, seeing as he has a big machine gun and seems to be feeling the effects of his cancer quite heavily again.

I presume it'll be the very last episode, seeing as he has a big machine gun and seems to be feeling the effects of his cancer quite heavily again.

I remember the machine gun but not the cancer effects.

I agree that this will be in the TV Show finale.

That video was unbelievably good. Probably the best fan made video I've ever seen.

Just how much money was in that storage space? Take a guess, and then compare. (The chap obviously is doing the Lord's work.)

The video was really good, it reminded me many things that I had forgotten.

never seen that vid
smiley_bow.gif
i bet the guy had just as much fun making it as i did watching it

that was so intense, how about something more light hearted :p

I just watched the flashforward that began this series.

Walt, sporting longer hair and a beard has breakfast 52nd Birthday breakfast at a diner. He has a beard and hair.

He is using a New Hampshire drivers licence, presumably fake, and in conversation with the waitress claims to be 30 hours drive from New Hampshire (assuming he got it right) and interestingly the waitress thought he might be going to California. Which puts him a bit west of home I’d guess.

He’s there “on business” and seems interested in the unidentified man who comes into the restaurant. Walt follows him into the toilet and buys something requiring an instruction manual that the seller wants assurances won’t cross the border. Walt says that it isn’t leaving town.

After the man leave Walt coughs slightly by the sink and then takes a pill before walking back to his car. The car remote control that he was given opens a nearby car which has a very nasty looking weapon in the boot, an M13 machine gun I think, plus 4 x magazines of 7.62mm NATO bullets marked as TRACER.

I remember the machine gun but not the cancer effects.

I agree that this will be in the TV Show finale.

He was in the toilet and he coughed up blood, and took meds too, as I recall.

He coughed very slightly and then took a pill. There was no other real hint of his cancer having returned.

So I've just chained this show from S01E01 in maybe 3 weeks or so, absolutely fantastic stuff.

Walt's transition was just incredible, I moved from feeling sorry for the guy and sympathising with his actions to just flat out hating him.

All I have to say about the end of that last episode is - fuuuuuuuuuuu!

Am I right in saying only a year has passed in the storyline between season 1 and season 5?

Plus, nearly every bit of my adoration and love for this show gets tested when I see or hear of that fecking gimp being referred to as "Flynn"

A bit more as 3 months passed during the last episode. So the end of episode 8 will be 1 year and 3 or 4 months after the series begining. Which makes the flash forward 8 or 9 months after the last episode.

No idea TBH. Probably habit because I checked from an external source so it felt like spoiler info.

tags removed.

I suppose maybe the fact that some people might not have realised that it was the gun dude at the start (like me) might be a reason for them, but personally I like hearing things I missed.

No reason for them there as the guy was obviously a source of illegal guns even if you forgot that we had seen him before.

That actually sounds about a 1000 times better than what the show actually was.

So I've just chained this show from S01E01 in maybe 3 weeks or so, absolutely fantastic stuff.

Walt's transition was just incredible, I moved from feeling sorry for the guy and sympathising with his actions to just flat out hating him.

All I have to say about the end of that last episode is - fuuuuuuuuuuu!

I just did the exact same thing. Walt really is an incredibly detesting character now.

This is a fantastic show though, I can't believe I waited this long to watch it.

That actually sounds about a 1000 times better than what the show actually was.

It was a good show and very intelligent thought it has it problems like that episode which was focused in that random guy and his Japanese flashforward girlfriend.

I think that if it would have only 10-15 episodes for season it could have been a fantastic show. Anyway shame that it was cancelled. Also, Lost's ending didn't helped it's case.

The dinner scene in episode six is fantastic. I laughed and laughed.

Yeah Jessie was brilliant in that scene. Probably the funniest scene in the entire series. Another great scene was when they were stuck out in the desert and Walter is beginning to come up with an idea of how he's going to get the camper started as Jessie is spouting out ideas of what to build. Jessie mentions building a robot, and Walter says something like "....that's it!" (but not in response to what Jessie is saying.) Then the classic line from Jessie. Wide eyed he says "You're going to build a robot!?"

So funny

Just caught up with the series; how long do we have to wait :(