Breaking - Elon Musk says he will not buy Manchester United

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He should sack the board and make rangnick dof and give him a 500m transfer kitty to splash in one transfer window.
If he does buy United, of course, he will remove the board. They consist mainly of the Glazers.

Secondly, Musk is nearly 100 times richer than the Glazers combined. And your fantasy DOF is Rangnick? He's not the best DOF out there -- though probably the mouthiest one. With Elon around, there can only be one mouthy one.

CloneMC16

Amazed this made it to nine pages tbh. He would undoubtedly be preferable to the window fitters but he is still an absolutely colossal bellend and it would get old quickly watching him use us for attention.
Let's be real. Anybody that could afford us is going to be a colossal bellend or even worse, absolutely terrible people.

Sviken

He is an idiot, we'd be an official circus if he actually did buy us

Thankfully he's not and just looking for clout from basement dwellers
We're already an official circus. I fail to see how his tweets would have any relevance.

Strelok

Already over :(

Actually, cocks back out

That fav team as a kid is so fishy tbh. He probably didn't even know United exists as a kid.

I can see him in the future after buying United saying it was initially only a joke but I did this because I'm a fan from childhood and because United fans are begging me for it. PR stunt. First he gives people hope. Then he feck that. Then he does it only because of love and people begging. Playing with our emotions.

Maybe I'm too hopeful but anything is possible I'd say this is not over yet.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can’t believe this thread got 10 pages in the middle of the night. Is this the first time you clueless muppets have experienced a Musk tweet?

rabnub

It would make us entertaining and seeing our owners actually have a presence would be so refreshing compared to the current ownership.

Also what exactly are people expecting? There are no saints who have the amount of money required to justify buying this club.

That being said - no chance this is anything other than him taking the piss

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He is an idiot, we'd be an official circus if he actually did buy us

Thankfully he's not and just looking for clout from basement dwellers
Are you serious? He's one of the most important humans to have ever been born for the survival of the human race.

LARulz

We're already an official circus. I fail to see how his tweets would have any relevance.
Not these tweets. If he did for some reason decide to buy us (he won't) then he'd be constantly yapping about everything and hold Twitter polls probably

Strelok

Can’t believe this thread got 10 pages in the middle of the night. Is this the first time you clueless muppets have experienced a Musk tweet?
Yes I don't even use Twitter. And of course don't give a feck about Musk. So this is just another joke and 100 % won't happen?

Drz

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance?
Little to none I'd think.
Would be interesting though if Radcliff and himself formed a consortium...
Can imagine Knighton running all over the place trying to figure-out how to get involved.

united for life

He's not a tech genius like everyone & including himself claim but certainly not an idiot.
He's fecking a genius at market manipulation.
200+ billion net worth manipulating markets? Not an idiot and not a genius means he’s an average person. His bank account doesn’t look average at all.

him owning united? He’d want to succeed. Can he stop the urge of being the owner, the football director, the manager and maybe a player in the process? Not sure

:lol:

Acquire Me

Elon Musk do use Twitter to see reactions. Only problem is he do joke a lot as well. I would love to have him. Crazy and brilliant man.

Adverbverbnoun

In Ridley Scott's movie The Martian, they use the gravity of Earth to slingshot a spaceship back past Mars.

I think Elon is planning on using the gravity of Maguire's head to slingshot his Teslas down the motorway.

Spaghetti

Mom's
That fav team as a kid is so fishy tbh. He probably didn't even know United exists as a kid.

I can see him in the future after buying United saying it was initially only a joke but I did this because I'm a fan from childhood and because United fans are begging me for it. PR stunt. First he gives people hope. Then he feck that. Then he does it only because of love and people begging. Playing with our emotions.

Why?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yes I don't even use Twitter. And of course don't give a feck about Musk. So this is just another joke and 100 % won't happen?
Fair enough. He does nothing other than posting attention seeking nonsense. This is no different.

He is the king of market manipulation. Be it bitcoin, a shitcoin like doge or his very own company:

AndySmith1990

He might wake up one day and spontaneously feel like buying United for a laugh. But he'd quickly lose interest and move onto something else. Revolutionary thinkers like him aren't here to run sports franchises, they're here for more important things

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

It's probably true. Remember he grew up in South Africa.

NoLegendary

No offence, but you look like the guy who gets heartbroken 5 times a day, just because the cashier greats you nicely, the neighbour lady replies to your “hi”, etc.

Dont look for hope where there isnt. He was just joking as he himself admitted. We’re the banter club now.

ForeverRed1

In the comments someone said are you serious and he said no it’s just a long running joke on Twitter, I’m not buying any sports team. So there you have it

sect2k

Are you serious? He's one of the most important humans to have ever been born for the survival of the human race.
God help us all, if this is what people actually believe, than there is no future for the human race.

Musk is a fraud and a bully, not to me mention a racist piece of shit (google Tesla working conditions).

Also he's not as rich as people think, mostly it's paper money, and if he is forced to buy Twitter, if he looses the law suit, then he will be in a world of trouble, as his Tesla stock is heavily leveraged already.

Also, he's not an engineer, has no relevant tech patents and didn't invent a single thing, not at PayPal, not at Tesla, nor SpaceX.

Anyone who believes he is some kind of genius savior, is a ****, plain and simple.

ashneel

United is ultra popular in South Africa, so that may be very true..

villain

Hates Beyoncé
You all need to go outside & touch grass, especially the Elon lovers.

We need an rvn

He buys us, has his fun building a spanking high tech new stadium and a new team and a few years down the line says our shares are too high and wants to sell.

win win all around

Loon

:lol:
The guy would probably make Roman look laid back and his name sounds like a Wilko's after shave.

Longshanks

Elon musk has been on his special cigarettes again and decided to get himself trending on twitter. What a dick.