Breaking - Elon Musk says he will not buy Manchester United

LARulz

I agree he won't buy us but I do also believe he doesn't say stuff without much thought - he made similar jokes about Twitter to test water and then eventually attempted to buy it (though I still feel that was more a PR move and always intended to pull out)

Loon

:lol:
If I were allowed to use excessive smilies, I would be using excessive smilies at this point.

Woodzy

Should probably change the title as to not give the muppets false hope when they wake up this morning.

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
I agree he won't buy us but I do also believe he doesn't say stuff without much thought - he made similar jokes about Twitter to test water and then eventually attempted to buy it (though I still feel that was more a PR move and always intended to pull out)
I think he was just on a bit of a mad one last night, he also talked about the two halves of American politics in a way that is basically crazy talk and also said that he wants to buy Coca Cola and then put cocaine into the drinks.

bringbackbebe

Would be an upgrade to Glazers, even ignoring the fact that we may have to change our name to CyberMan United and call our players as footonauts.

If (player == notAvailable) {
run doNotfeckingPassToPlayer();
}
badpassers = [Fred, Maguire, DeGea, Bruno]

if player in(badpassers):
passball = False
kickthemintheback = True

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Annoyed at myself for getting a little excited by this initially.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The guy is a complete grifter - even if it was true would you be happy with somebody like that owning your club? I know I wouldn't be. How can you believe he 'doesn't say stuff without much thought'? Just look at his twitter ramblings over the years, most of the time it looks like he is drunk while typing.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's going to rename it Moonchester United and replace the 7 shirt with a 69 shirt.
I think I would have to love this in fairness. :lol:

I don't think he's that funny though sadly. He'd probably just bang Ronaldo and call Liverpool ***** or some equally weird shit.

LARulz

The guy is a complete grifter - even if it was true would you be happy with somebody like that owning your club? I know I wouldn't be. How can you believe he 'doesn't say stuff without much thought'? Just look at his twitter ramblings over the years, most of the time it looks like he is drunk while typing.
If you actually read my previous posts I say multiple times he's a bellend and don't want him

redcucumber

As opposed to all the pure in heart billionaires interested in buying football clubs? Football already feels broken beyond repair. Why not go the whole hog. We'd be the first team to have a realistic shot of playing in an intergalactic tournament vs. aliens. Think of the noodle sponsors that'd generate.

Last edited:

Chairman Steve

At best, he might know somethings happening based on the unusual stock movements with United recently or him hearing stuff through the stock grapevine, and he’s winking to the audience.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Hopefully it pissed off the Glazers. Them dumb bastards probably thought the tweet was a genuine bid and cracked open the champagne.

RoyH1

Hopefully it pissed off the Glazers. Them dumb bastards probably thought the tweet was a genuine bid and cracked open the champagne.
Their stock price went up. Probably cracked the champagne open anyway.

::sonny::

Also Conor McGregor said he wants to buy the club

But my hope is in Andrew Tate