Brendan Rodgers | Rejoins Celtic on 3 year deal

Facing the sack soon surely with 33 points from 26 games. Especially with his record of completely crumbling in the final 1/3 of a season.

Where did all those cockey Leicester fans vanish to by the way?

Jimmy’s posts above certainly haven’t aged well for a start.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
did what I wanted him to do today in terms of resting players but the lack to tactical imagination second half pissed me off, subbing Ricardo is totally understandable but Mendy can't play Thursday so didn't need to come off and should have left Nacho on when Daka came on and played him in a supporting role.

I still want Rodgers gone in the summer

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Newcastle are 2pts behind Leicester now (although have played a few more games)

Brenda is not up the standard we need.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Biggest question mark for me is around his squad-building because there's a lot of dross in that team.
we've not had our strongest team play together for nearly 2 years, the biggest question mark for Rodgers isn't squad building its why his training leads to mass injuries at every club he's at?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brenty probably needs a fresh challenge to be honest.

Thank goodness all that silly talk of coming here quickly disappeared.

BorisManUtd

8th place with 52 points and ECL semis this season. Wonder if he'll stay for another season. If I was Leicester owner/board I'd go for Graham Potter now, not sure if Rodgers can improve Leicester once more like he did 3 years ago.

Walters_19_MuFc

Decent season in the end.

Vardy is still so important to them. Gave them that boost for the last few games. God knows how they'll replace him when he eventually leaves/retires.

always_hoping

8th place with 52 points and ECL semis this season. Wonder if he'll stay for another season. If I was Leicester owner/board I'd go for Graham Potter now, not sure if Rodgers can improve Leicester once more like he did 3 years ago.
If Leicester have any ambition they'll look to replace him. Potter would be upgrade

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
No matter how badly we do or how well he does, he somehow always manages to still finish behind us.

Robbie Boy

Must be on borrowed time with Leicester at this stage. I had a gander at FoxesTalk and they seem pretty unanimous in wanting him out.

Skills

Snitch
Must be on borrowed time with Leicester at this stage. I had a gander at FoxesTalk and they seem pretty unanimous in wanting him out.
He could've gone last season. They were down in 12th in the middle of Feb, then they had a strong end to the season to finish 7th. Obviously he had credit in the bank from winning the FA cup the season before but it might not hold this year.

BorisManUtd

He could've gone last season. They were down in 12th in the middle of Feb, then they had a strong end to the season to finish 7th. Obviously he had credit in the bank from winning the FA cup the season before but it might not hold this year.
Yeah, he'll be gone before October if results don't improve. And looking at Leicester's upcoming fixtures (Chelsea away, United at home, Brighton away, Villa at home and Spurs away) I'm not sure results will improve - they might get results against us and Villa, will struggle in other games.

mu4c_20le

They've wanted him out for a long time, though now it looks more likely that he'll walk due to lack of funds. He doesn't do well without money.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
They've wanted him out for a long time, though now it looks more likely that he'll walk due to lack of funds. He doesn't do well without money.
he hasn't done well with money the only players he signed that start do so out of default, either other players are injured or sold, everyone else either came through the academy or predate him, he had our highest net spend ever last summer, signing 4 players, 1 makes the squad but never starts and he wants the other 3 out.

His constant digs at the owners aren't going down well with fans and likely senior players too he clearly is angling for the sack and has gotten his excuses ready.

Totally lost the players too clearly, funny how that happens when you spend the best part of a year talking about how you need to replace most of them

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Back to back top four finishes going into the last day. Doubt their next manager will even sniff that.

mu4c_20le

he hasn't done well with money the only players he signed that start do so out of default, either other players are injured or sold, everyone else either came through the academy or predate him, he had our highest net spend ever last summer, signing 4 players, 1 makes the squad but never starts and he wants the other 3 out.

His constant digs at the owners aren't going down well with fans and likely senior players too he clearly is angling for the sack and has gotten his excuses ready.

Totally lost the players too clearly, funny how that happens when you spend the best part of a year talking about how you need to replace most of them
Damn that was passionate. I'd give this a like if I could! Sometimes it's easy for some here to think the grass is greener on the other side, when they aren't following them week in week out.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Back to back top four finishes going into the last day. Doubt their next manager will even sniff that.
back to back collapses at the end of a season is another way to look at that.

Rodgers like Jose should only ever be given 2 years after that it goes tits up

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
100% gone after those comments. Tbf to Brenton he isn’t wrong, they haven’t spent a penny. He took them as far as he could.

mu4c_20le

Hope their owners make him stay and see out that expensive contract. Who would they replace him with anyways.

RC89

Don't get the dislike for him. He's done pretty well everywhere he's gone, not quite good enough in the final push maybe but he's got his hands tied at Leicester. Shocking levels of investment they've also had a tough run to start their campaign.

Stacks

back to back collapses at the end of a season is another way to look at that.

Rodgers like Jose should only ever be given 2 years after that it goes tits up
didn't you have a mad injury crises in one of those seasons?
100% gone after those comments. Tbf to Brenton he isn’t wrong, they haven’t spent a penny. He took them as far as he could.
Just saw their transfer spend, they have spent 15million and received 73million. That means they gave up from the beginning and have actually weakened their team.

I still rate him, the club have sold nearly all their best players and haven’t bought any decent replacements.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Don't rate him that much but not much a manager can do with that sort of transfer window.