Brentan Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Just seen their team for tonight. Why is Gerrard starting again? The guy can barely move but seems to have started pretty much every game this season.

Browniee

Brenton - "we should showed character and we need to keep this run going"

Yeah Brenton you just beat a championship side while fielding a full strength liverpool team. 3 wins in 12, that's some run Brent

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
He's got three winnable games coming up. Arsenal at home, Burnley away and Swansea at home. Seven points from those three games isn't inconceivable.

Red Comet

I'm only the second page and good lord they're a naive lot. :lol:

I knew our Brendy couldn't be the one responsible for all this shite...
To be fair, there are quite a few in that thread that says "All good transfers are Brendan Rogers; all crap transfers are TC" is pure crap, but they are few and far between.

STE586

Just seen their team for tonight. Why is Gerrard starting again? The guy can barely move but seems to have started pretty much every game this season.

We could go over this till next Christmas! It's Steven GERRARD it's his birth right to play whenever he wants and be adored for it. He's bigger than Liverpool, when he retires I guarantee we'll have to listen to Souness etc having a wankfest about how the premier league has lost one if it's best players...

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool supporters on social media and forums acting as if the sacking is imminent or has already happened. Not seen any of it?
Nope, but I haven't really been keeping up with the news today so that doesn't mean anything.

He'll be under pressure if we lose against Arsenal but definitely won't be sacked before that and I'd be shocked if he was sacked after it...

Spielmacher

Nope, but I haven't really been keeping up with the news today so that doesn't mean anything.

He'll be under pressure if we lose against Arsenal but definitely won't be sacked before that and I'd be shocked if he was sacked after it...
Not the news, just some supporters.

It's hard to estimate for me, the confidence level between Rodgers and the board. I don't think he'll get sacked after the Arsenal game, should they lose, but if the team continues to play like that it won't be long.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
There'd be no point sacking him as there'd be nobody to succeed him, unless they seriously consider Gerrard in the short term, and that'd be a disaster. So he'll be safe 'til the summer at least, which is probably good as all he appears to do is praise his team and continue to field the same players in the same fashion.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He could be The Penguin if DC wants an updated version of that particular bat villian.

Status
Not open for further replies.