Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
labour are really just as bad as the conservatives they have no back bone. Dont want to stand for anything and just want to wait the country into a disaster in hope that they take over after.
The vote today was just TIG, Lib Dems and SNP being arseholes, and trying to win some cheap points against Labour. By pushing it today they hurt the people’s vote cause, not helped it.

LARulz

Wait, so what happens now? If that extension was rejected and no deal was rejected yesterday, how does that work?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wait so we're in limbo now?

Edit: Never mind. Main vote coming up.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
They don't want Mays deal, they don't want no deal and they don't want an extension for a 2nd referendum. What exactly are they after here? Other than personal political gain?

Fully Fledged

It’s not the last chance and even ardent remainers like Alastair Campbell didn’t want this put to a vote today. They need to get c.30 Tories on board (to offset the DUP and Labour kippers like Hoey and Mann).
I know. I don't think that it should have been brought today but the amount of labour MP's who broke ranks and voted against it means that it will be next to impossible to get it through the Commons.

Fully Fledged

Are they now in the lobbies for the Benn amendment? I turned on late.
Yep. The amendment to his amendment was close so this could be as well.

Edit: on the BBC parliament channel they have the amendment being voted on up on the screen when they are out voting.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Right hold on..

So the House of Commons has turned down 3 (or maybe 2?) deals presented by Theresa May.

Then the House of Commons turned down any possibility of a No Deal.

Now they're turning down any possibility of a second referendum?

So this is just a group of people who are standing up and saying something has to be done while voting against every possible action they've been presented with?

I could be way off.

Rajma

EU were right British parliament is only able to agree on things against something but never in favour of anything.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Right hold on..

So the House of Commons has turned down 3 (or maybe 2?) deals presented my Theresa May.

Then the House of Commons turned down any possibility of a No Deal.

Now they're turning down any possibility of a second referendum?

So this is just a group of people who are standing up and saying something has to be done while voting against every possible action they've been presented with?

I could be way off.
Just looks like a bunch of people trying to score political points off each other and hang the consequences for their electorate.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
What will happen with NI and the border?
Oh, no-one's agreed anything on that yet. No-one's agreed anything at all, except that we won't leave without a deal and we don't want Mrs May's deal. However, as it stands and unless the law is changed, we're leaving without a deal because Article 50 (which says we'll leave on 29 March) actually is the law and it hasn't been revoked.

These votes in Parliament at the moment aren't law.