Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
They're all the same. Don't think Boris answered one single question.
That is because he doesn't have an answer. If he cannot bulshit, bluff or bluster his way then he has no idea.
Just like his response to the backstop question. He was completely lost.

Abizzz

Sky’s coverage of Brexit has been much stronger than the BBC’s
Be that as it may they have clearly been pro brexit all along. They don't even stop there. Now and then Kay Burley even tries to make the Donald look like a serious statesman too.

They are Fox news with a larger vocabulary.

Jacko21

Just realised the Conservative party conference is in Manchester.

The 'ring of steel' is returning to Manchester city centre.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
He still wont answer the question, and he's still being extremely rude and passive aggressive.

Smores

Be that as it may they have clearly been pro brexit all along. They don't even stop there. Now and then Kay Burley even tries to make the Donald look like a serious statesman too.

Boulton and Mee are actually quite good i find. Very balanced and if anything anti-brexit.

The guy who used to be on ITV news less so and as you say Burley is fox-lite.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
That’s about as much of JRM as I can handle. In a world where dislike and distrust for politicians is pretty damn high, he impressively stands out as a cnut like no other
Now. If anybody is condescending, he is the Oxford Dictionary definition of it. Superior supercilious repulsive Tory git.
What makes him even worse is that he ALWAYS wears the same clothes. I mean the same and not similar.
I would love to see him locked in a lift with the Sex Pistols (as they were at their obnoxious best).

LARulz

BS :lol: and I speak as someone who works there

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Despite the Tories gaining, this is probably the most encouaging recent poll for Labour, not because of the numbers, but because of the rend where Labour looks like it can finally start taking back the Lib Dem (and probably Green) numbers. The risk is of an explicit Tory+Brexit pact since no official Labour+LD pact is possible. In that case, the only hope is that association with the Conservatives puts off traditionally Labour voters who are now choosing the Brexit party.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
It's all a jolly wheeze to this cnut. Breathtaking arrogance.
He's nothing to fear from a No Deal Brexit. Worst thing is he and his ilk have managed to convince significant swathes of the population that they have nothing to fear either.

History will not judge these charlatans lightly.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Watching JRM speaking makes me wish that Guy Fawkes was still alive...
He thinks he is still in a debating society instead of governing our country.
Talk about inward looking and self serving.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Watching Johnson today, I thought Joker had been released early.

LARulz

So the two news organizations who suckle at the tit of Murdoch dont share any similarities or practices? Okay chief!

For the record the BBC is still the worst.
Murdoch doesn't own Sky News. And no he never did. This perception he walked around the newsroom is quite hilarious, but I admit. I had a negative perception till I started there

Smores

Hope Labour win an election and throw down a 11 month proroguement. Just normal in it Moggy

0161_UNITED

Rees-Mogg says the bill will not deliver certainty on Brexit. It is nothing but “legislative legerdemain”, he says.

There it is, I’m afraid. Setting the stage that they won’t honour it, and will plow ahead with no deal...

WensleyMU

Rees-Mogg says the bill will not deliver certainty on Brexit. It is nothing but “legislative legerdemain”, he says.

There it is, I’m afraid. Setting the stage that they won’t honour it, and will plow ahead with no deal...
Well within there rights if proper procedure have not been followed. It would set a highly dangerous precedent.

Of course if it has followed the correct process, then it should pass. Then we have an election.

Smores

He talks of sovereignty and power from the people, his own fecking constituency voted remain.

pacifictheme

He talks of sovereignty and power from the people, his own fecking constituency voted remain.
He knows he stands to make loads of money from brexit. Hes a cnut. The last thing on his list of cares is democracy.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I wish Moggy would stop using words I've never heard of.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Well within there rights if proper procedure have not been followed. It would set a highly dangerous precedent.

Of course if it has followed the correct process, then it should pass. Then we have an election.
Coming from the one poster who thinks there’s nothing wrong with the 5 week suspension of parliament just as the majority of parliament wants to stop a no deal Brexit..