Brit girl in 'sordid Magaluf sex acts'

ChrisNelson

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rl-duped-into-winning-a-holiday-cocktail.html

THE teenage British tourist duped into a public sex act with 24 men by party organisers was told she would win “a holiday” — which turned out to be a £4 cocktail.
The 18-year-old was filmed with one man after another on the dancefloor at Alex’s Bar in the notorious Spanish resort of Magaluf, Majorca.
Cheered on by a drunken audience of holidaymakers, the girl — wearing pink hotpants and a loose-fitting vest — is seen encouraging the men to pull their trousers down. When one takes too long to undo his buttons, she moves on to the next.
Must be a slow news week... Can't be just me that thinks this is a massive overreaction to become headline news? Yes maybe a little OTT but it's still Magaluf, don't see many nuns out there!

Silva

Is that little black line over her eyes really going to obscure her identity? Any half-witted person who knows her will be able to work out that's her photo. Newspapers shouldn't be allowed to run stories like this. And why did it take two people to 'investigate' this story? fecking ridiculous.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Consider the following headline: Man gives women 24 lickouts to win drink

Except it wouldn't be a headline, would it? Or if it was, it'd be on the LADBible.

I'm far more disgusted about the organisers lying to her and the lads who are seen jostling her into other lads.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
Can't deny I find it fairly disgusting, but she wasn't forced into it. She can do what she wants
and what she wanted was to give 24 blow jobs for a 'holiday'.

I don't advocate what the guys role in this was, but it was her choice to get drunk and do it.

edit: Obviously she didn't want it filmed and put on the internet, which is disgraceful, but never put yourself in the position for such a chance.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Wow,,, there are some right slags around these days.... 24? The dirty mare!

Hal9000

Is that little black line over her eyes really going to obscure her identity? Any half-witted person who knows her will be able to work out that's her photo. Newspapers shouldn't be allowed to run stories like this. And why did it take two people to 'investigate' this story? fecking ridiculous.
Bit to late now anyway, 4chan got hold of the original video. Found the girls twitter/facebook along with her dads, brothers, uncles etc. Found her address and phone number... and proceeded to send the video to friends/family and harass her family.

Scary what the people who go on that website can on you just from a blurry video.

ChrisNelson

I just don't think it's news... Girl's on holiday and this is probably going to have a huge impact on her life, all for what is at worst a misjudgment while pissed.
If, God forbid, anything happens to her, I remember the press were all over those 2 Australian DJ's and I hope they accept responsibility for blowing (no pun intended) this out of all proportion.

Eyepopper

23 would have been acceptable, never go to 24.
There is a point at which even big wobbly cum bubbles reach their breaking point, no one wants to see that, 24 is just inconsiderate, bordering on a health and safety violation really.

Her parents must be beaming with pride.

Cina

I was whatsapp'd the video. Yeah, it's pretty filthy and all but not worthy of ruining the girl's foreseeable future over. Supposedly one of the guys mailed it to her dad.

Maxii

Paad
I heard some rumours that she's Irish, and not British. What an absolute idiot! All of the lads are just as bad as her, but where the feck were her friends to tell her to cop on? If I was a girl and I seen one of my friends doing that I would pull them off the stage. But the worst of the lot are the organisers of the event who work in the club. Tricking a girl into giving that many blokes head for a free "holiday", only for it to be the name of a drink is a fecking disgrace. Surely there are laws against this type of thing? Hopefully the place gets shut down.

Really similar to "Slane girl", who was pictured giving head to a bloke outside the porta-loos in Slane when Eminem was playing. This whole thing blowing up all over the internet is really going to mess her life up. I actually feel sorry for her.

Nanook

I wonder how many cocks would have been too many for her? 50?

Also she might be from Northern Ireland, so technically not British.

Eyepopper

Obviously the guys are total assholes, but what did she expect. I'd imagine there's a good chance most guys, prepared to stand in a line of up 24 guys to be sucked off on stage, are the sort of idiots who would be inclined to video it and put it on the internet.

Another bullet point in the 'reason's against' column when considering blowing 2 dozen strangers in public for a free holiday.

Hal9000

I was whatsapp'd the video. Yeah, it's pretty filthy and all but not worthy of ruining the girl's foreseeable future over. Supposedly one of the guys mailed it to her dad.
4chan have found every detail about her, it's floating around the internet. They sent it to her family + friends. Just because....

From what's been said on the internet, she was there with two female friends who suggested she do it/egged her on.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
4chan have found every detail about her, it's floating around the internet. They sent it to her family + friends. Just because....

From what's been said on the internet, she was there with two female friends who suggested she do it/egged her on.
So it's worse than I thought then...

What total and absolute utter fecking morons!

Silva

Obviously the guys are total assholes, but what did she expect. I'd imagine there's a good chance most guys, prepared to stand in a line of up 24 guys to be sucked off on stage, are the sort of idiots who would be inclined to video it and put it on the internet.

Another bullet point in the 'reason's against' column when considering blowing 2 dozen strangers in public for a free holiday.
She was drunk and being encouraged to do it, you should have more sense than to assume that she was actually thinking it through. Everyone's done stupid shit when they're drunk, and that's all this is.

Nanook

Northern Ireland is as technically British as it gets.
Is it? Isn't Great Britain the island of Scotland, England and Wales so "British" people would be from those three countries. If she is from Northern Ireland she would be technically Irish but still from UK. The UK should take Rory Mcllroy as our own and The Republic of Ireland can have this girl, that's a fair trade off.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Is it? Isn't Great Britain the island of Scotland, England and Wales so "British" people would be from those three countries. If she is from Northern Ireland she would be technically Irish but still from UK. The UK should take Rory Mcllroy as our own and The Republic of Ireland can have this girl, that's a fair trade off.
Whos he playing for in the Olympics again...? :)

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
It's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland so Northern Ireland is a part of Great Britain

Eyepopper

She was drunk and being encouraged to do it, you should have more sense than to assume that she was actually thinking it through. Everyone's done stupid shit when they're drunk, and that's all this is.
Which is essentially what I'm saying, although as pissed as I've managed to get myself I've thankfully never been pissed enough to do something quite that stupid, and I've done some stupid shit in my time!

Silva

Anyone with a British passport is British.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
There's doing stupid stuff and then there's sucking 24 blokes off in a row. That is pretty extreme even if you do think you will get a free holiday out of it.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
There's doing stupid stuff and then there's sucking 24 blokes off in a row. That is pretty extreme even if you do think you will get a free holiday out of it.
Tell us the story of how you slept with a tramp

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
24 guys in a couple of minutes, she'd have to be the greatest head giver of all time to finish all them off.

Eyepopper

To be fair, most 19 year old slutty ones are crap at giving head.

stevoc

It's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland so Northern Ireland is a part of Great Britain
Are you aware the first part of your sentence contradicts the second part?

Anyone with a British passport is British.
Pretty much yeah, assuming of course she has a UK passport. Has it even been confirmed that she actually is from northern ireland though, as all the headlines are saying shes British?

buckooo1978

saw this on Facebook

what a silly girl - even for a holiday why do that - in the age of camera phones you are guaranteed to go viral

her Dad will be waiting at the airport with a chastity belt at the ready!

stevoc

saw this on Facebook

what a silly girl - even for a holiday why do that - in the age of camera phones you are guaranteed to go viral

her Dad will be waiting at the airport with a chastity belt at the ready!
Unless he puts it round her mouth, i don't think thats going to stop this kind of behaviour :p