Television Brooklyn Nine Nine

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You can tell where the quality has dropped with the side plots. Some of them have been truly awful and you can tell they don't really know what to do with those characters if they're not involved with the Peralta storyline.

Still watchable though.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They probably should have done something to replace Gina's character, not with a clone though cause from season 5 onwards Gina was absolutely awful.

Sylar

Holt dancing :lol::lol:
Was amazing right? back to back episodes, we got to see him be a total badass to a true comedian.
All the work theyve done on his character in terms of straight up seriousness, means moments like this are great.

lsd

The Oracle
Hopefully Terry Crews will never be seen again once its over

lsd

The Oracle
whats he done?

Criticised the BLM for wanting Black Supremacy for one thing has constantly argued against it plus has refused to support Gabrielle Union who complained about Racial discrimination on America's got Talent

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Good decision to end it. I remember everyone at the show was nervous about how it would be seen going forward after everything with George Floyd last year.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Did anyone watch the first two episodes of the new season?
Thought the first episode was well intentioned but poorly executed. Second was better.

I hope Hitchcock isn’t going to be on an iPad all season.

parkthebuslads

First episode was offensively bad. Second was enjoyable in spite of the actress playing Rosa being incredibly abrasive and obnoxious.

Last edited:

Sylar

I get what they were going for with the first one. Wouldnt say it was offensive though, just felt it was kinda outta line for B99.

Second was great.

Sylar

Enjoyed eps 3 and 4. especially 4. Think 4 was brilliant stuff.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
"I don't have an arch nemesis because I solve all my crimes"

There should have been a mic drop after that