7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djemba-Djemba

Was poor, and still our best player... But really he shouldn't have been playing. He quite obviously is playing on fumes.
Can't afford to rest him now though.

Only 2 games left, hopefully he can get through them.

He was rubbish today but still easily our best player. Even when he struggles he still has nice moments of quality, took his pen well.

E-mal

His game time has been poorly managed by Ole, he should never have played the whole game regardless of the scoreline.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Can't afford to rest him now though.

Only 2 games left, hopefully he can get through them.

He was rubbish today but still easily our best player. Even when he struggles he still has nice moments of quality, took his pen well.
Until he gets injured from being over played /his performances continue to dip due to tiredness to where he's not even providing the effective moments.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He's the player that needed some rest the most. Easily the best player on the pitch for us despite nothing really coming off. Another great pen though.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's being run into the ground playing a game every few days. We won't see him at his best until he gets a rest.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
There are 2 games left.

Who do you want us to rest him for? Lingard?
McT?

Could just kept it really tight and combative in midfield, then brought the big guns on at the end to win it.

Yeah we wouldn't have created anything, but we hardly did anyway

Djemba-Djemba

McT?

Could just kept it really tight and combative in midfield, then brought the big guns on at the end to win it.

Yeah we wouldn't have created anything, but we hardly did anyway
I completely agree he needs a rest. He looks knackered and in an ideal world we could afford to rest him. Today could have been that day, probably should have been you're right.

I'm talking about these next 2 games. We can't afford to rest him in either game.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
I completely agree he needs a rest. He looks knackered and in an ideal world we could afford to rest him. Today could have been that day, probably should have been you're right.

I'm talking about these next 2 games. We can't afford to rest him in either game.
Oh obviously not, which is why he should never have started this one for me.

Man-United

I prefer to have him rested for wednesday. Avoid a loss is all we need for that game.

el3mel

It's a good thing he has a good output even while he's extremely knackered. We have run him into the ground and he's struggling to get most of his passes through at the moment.

Ainu

He's been played into the ground and will still need to start the next two games with very little time to rest. Let's just pray he still has something left in the tank.

DarkXaero

I fear that we have ran him into the ground, and that has been the biggest factor in his declining performances. The man still gives effort every game, which is a credit to him, but we really haven't managed him well with rest.

Devil may care

Tried hard, couple of decent moments, we know he's not going to control a game like David Silva so he needs runners and basically only had Rashford in front of him today as James offers little.

Coops73

Played ok, he does look tired though, I was almost gutted when I saw him starting but the guy does not stop.

unfortunately we’re going to need him over the next 2 games, I hope he can get a bit of his form back. Probably my MOTM next to Matic.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Tried hard, couple of decent moments, we know he's not going to control a game like David Silva so he needs runners and basically only had Rashford in front of him today as James offers little.
Because he isn't on the same level as David Silva?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I honestly don’t think he’s as good as is being made out personally. When we were linked/signing him - I thought he was going to be the Grealish back-up role, and once the early hype has worn off and a few more players come in and he isn’t the new guy anymore, I personally think he’ll be a sub within 18 months or so. I don’t even think that is a problem per se, he is the type of quality you want pushing to get into the side, but aside from a lot of spin and favourable stats, I don’t think he’s looked like some sort of world class midfielder personally.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Honeymoon period is over. He’s getting found out for the wasteful fraud he is! Am I doing it correctly?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He’s been poor (by his own high standards) the last few games but he’s so important to us. Nearly everything good we do goes through him. The squad still needs a lot more creativity to complement him and fill out numbers. I hope he can keep scoring and assisting for the next 2 matches and then put his feet up for a while. Hopefully reinforcements are coming for next season.

Last edited:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I honestly don’t think he’s as good as is being made out personally. When we were linked/signing him - I thought he was going to be the Grealish back-up role, and once the early hype has worn off and a few more players come in and he isn’t the new guy anymore, I personally think he’ll be a sub within 18 months or so. I don’t even think that is a problem per se, he is the type of quality you want pushing to get into the side, but aside from a lot of spin and favourable stats, I don’t think he’s looked like some sort of world class midfielder personally.
Its a management thing though. You just need the right mentoring when to release or keep which he is not doing atm. He has brilliant delivery, great first touch and an eye for the killer pass. If you have a right coach you can be an excellent player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That is a pretty huge statement :lol:

kirk buttercup

He has either Scored or had an assist in every game he has played. And if Rashford had put that chance away he would have had Both today . IMO he is our best player at the moment . Dont get how people dont rate him personally. But there you go .

MS4

Benched for Lingard. Right?
Its funny when people always want our best players subbed or sold

Man-United

State of this thread. He didn’t even have a bad game. He was poor overall against Palace (despite an assist and very nearly scoring) but he was decent today. A few really good passes and consistently quality set-pieces.
He was awful today.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
This thread is becoming the new Pogba thread, so kneejerk, hate this place in times like this. Hopefully you lot will ease off Pogba now you have another target.

Status
Not open for further replies.