Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Its again a coaching though. Look how KDB was when he came to England. Playing wide right with crosses that may or may not hit the players. Pep is the reason why he is so productive now.

Hopefully we see the same with Bruno as well.
Muller broke KdB's assist record this season. KdB was productive in every team he played and even in his first season he was very good and then got injured.

amsoUG

Really? Either the biggest WUM on this board or you have absolutely no idea of anything, sorry.
How can you compare Ronaldinho to Ozil? Or Rivaldo to zidane for that matter
There're too many bogus claims in your post for me to even start
You need to be able to read and comprehend. I am not comparing the players you mentioned. From your reaction, you must be very young in age - please take time to read.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I was slagging him off something fierce, then he gets that ball off of Greenwood and (finally) puts the ball on a plate for Martial. Morgan panics, we get a penalty and Fernandes doesn't miss those does he? I guess that's why, even when the lad looks like he needs a week on the Algarve, you keep playing him no matter what. Players like him only need a moment to change a whole match.

Santos J

Thank feck he can finally get a rest, looked like he could barely sprint at times today. What an impact he's had though, don't know where we'd have finished without him but it wouldn't have been 3rd.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Has made a huge impact on our season. I’ve said what I suspect will happen over the longer term, but over this short period, he has lifted the team. Today was sort of a typical game, and I don’t think it will necessarily be enough for that to be a typical game a year from now, but back to today - showed his nerve to convert that penalty when we needed it.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
When he doesn't play well, He's rancid. His bottom level.is so so poor. I was feeling sorry for him, nothing came off.
The good thing is he still has a terrible engine.
We need an alternative so he can get some rest.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
When he doesn't play well, He's rancid. His bottom level.is so so poor. I was feeling sorry for him, nothing came off.
Except the ball to set up the penalty

FujiVice

Essentially dragged us up a few levels and became undroppable. Earned every bit of his rest.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Do you know how nice it is to have a player who doesn't miss penalties?

If that had been Rashford /Pogba /Martial I'd have been shitting it.

Djemba-Djemba

Dreadful today because he's clearly exhausted.

But he plays a lovely pass that leads to us winning the penalty, and then he puts it away with such confidence.

What an impact he's had.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Played poorly, but played the pass for Martial and scored a huge pen. Hard to hate that. Guys played a disgusting amount of football over the past month, back to normal for him to recover and he's going to he massive for us next season. You can tell how tired he was, but still comes up with the goods in the vital moments.

100% the reason why we made the champions league though. Brought us back from the dead and brought another level out of a few of our others, like Martial specifically. Player of the season for me. No doubt in my mind.

Hulme91

Poor today, looked like he could barely run
Still won the penalty with a quality ball and put it away under huge pressure
Brilliant footballer

0le

He probably played all of Sporting's games and he definitely played nearly all games since he has joined us. This guy will be absolutely knackered. Deserves a well earned rest.

Riz

Was awful today and still played the key pass and scored the all important goal.

Saw some figures floating around about how todays game was potentially worth £70-80m to us what with the Adidas deal and CL football. Fair to say his signing has paid for itself.

bondsname

He came in, transformed our team and made everything click, but lately he has been poor. I hope he just needs to rest but apart from the goal he was awful today.

I do feel confident that he will come back strong after a proper rest! What a player he has been for us.

SirScholes

Without him we wouldn’t be 3rd, his arrival alone sparked our form
Arriving mid season and starting so well I think it was impossible to hold that form especially once opposition started giving him special attention.

I hope he takes the last 2/3 games as a learning curve, especially today, His reaction to not getting a free kick or when he played a bad ball was very disappointing

Just a little adjusting before next season, I think he’ll tear up the EL

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I hope Ole doesn't play him to the ground next season. He was barely able to hit a pass or run today.

But yes he was the main reason why we are 3rd

Womp

idiot
The good thing is he still has a terrible engine.
We need an alternative so he can get some rest.
Part and parcel of players who try and force things. I'd much rather prefer that to players who would opt for the safer option. With the pace we have in our forwards, eventually those difficult passes etc. are going to come off.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Even when he is totally knackered, and shit, he is the match winner. What a guy.

Alemar

10 goals for the team now, and there is still EL to play for. Impressive numbers, and 100% penalty conversion rate

Status
Not open for further replies.