Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
He’s one of those players who is great until you give him too much authority and importance. We need someone more experienced he and others can learn from, you would hope that person is Casemiro or someone else we can bring in.

TsuWave

How long will you keep crying about his performance? We have a game tomorrow and we're still going on about a loss that took place over 3 days ago.
For as long as I feel like talking about how shite he was against Liverpool? :confused: Are you patrolling this forum with a mandate to enforce some sort of statute of limitations on discussions?

Nevermind that we lost to Liverpool on Sunday and the post you quoted was made on Tuesday responding to someone saying Bruno is being singled out because people are talking about his latest performance in his performance thread.

Why are people so aggressively intent on “shooing” away his disasterclass? Whataboutisms and telling people they’re singling a player out for talking about him in his thread aside, now you guys are trying to act like time cops - “Bruno had a bad game on Sunday, why are you talking about it on a Tuesday?

What is going on?

jem

I agree, I think he's the most paradoxical player I've seen.

He's the worst passer in general, but also the most likely to produce a genius through-ball that nobody else sees.
He's one of the hardest workers on our team, yet also one of the most likely to down tools with the going gets really tough.
He scores when you expect him to miss and misses when you expect him to score (although to be fair, you can also say this of all our other forwards)

I can't really describe this guy. Great talent but so uncontrolled.
He definitely has a touch of maverick genius about him.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really liked the comments from Ten Hag about him in the press conference, as fans we can’t really know who is the best suit for captaincy as we’re not in the dressing room.

Baxter

He’s one of those players who is great until you give him too much authority and importance. We need someone more experienced he and others can learn from, you would hope that person is Casemiro or someone else we can bring in.
I think he'd be even better with a proper controlling midfielder in there. Even with Casemiro, there is often a tendency for our games to become very chaotic and he's also a culprit for this. Whether it's Fred or McTominay on the pitch with him, they all want to play at 100mph and it can be a bit messy.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Third most minutes in Europe this season, highly productive, incredible work ethic, super reliable. IMO our best attacking signing in the post-SAF era and has been a fantastic captain to boot, leading us to our first honours in 6 years.

BRUNO! BRUNO! BRUNO!
exactly. well said.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’ve refrained from even giving comment on the Liverpool performance. If you read the conversation, it supports a long running theme that Bruno’s performances can only ever be appraised as either ‘brilliant’ or ‘exhausted’. He’s either great or just too tired to be great. Until he’s great again, despite still having none of this rest he so desperately needs in between. There’s actually little point.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Mad the way he is such a focus of the press conference just now. Shows how a narrative created by pundits can really feck a player over. Two completely false accusations (pretending he was hit in the face and demanding to be subbed) and now the manager and team mates are being forced to defend his presence in the team. Talk about a fecking witch hunt!

Real Name

Mad the way he is such a focus of the press conference just now. Shows how a narrative created by pundits can really feck a player over. Two completely false accusations (pretending he was hit in the face and demanding to be subbed) and now the manager and team mates are being forced to defend his presence in the team. Talk about a fecking witch hunt!
Worst part is that its Neville who's the ring leader.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Worst part is that its Neville who's the ring leader.
He’s been going in hard on anything and everything to do with Ten Haag/Manchester United all season. A clear reaction to what went on with Ole. Probably because he doesn’t want to make a tit of himself by getting carried away too soon again and is over compensating as a result. Which is understandable, I guess? It’s tiresome as feck to listen to though.

Real Name

He’s been going in hard on anything and everything to do with Ten Haag/Manchester United all season. A clear reaction to what went on with Ole. Probably because he doesn’t want to make a tit of himself by getting carried away too soon again and is over compensating as a result. Which is understandable, I guess? It’s tiresome as feck to listen to though.
Not only that, he still hasnt apologized for the claiming Bruno wanted to get subbed in that video.
Also, I dont remember lambasting Maguire to that degree ever.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
It's really sad but I'm glad that the players are protecting one another.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Third most minutes in Europe this season, highly productive, incredible work ethic, super reliable. IMO our best attacking signing in the post-SAF era and has been a fantastic captain to boot, leading us to our first honours in 6 years.

BRUNO! BRUNO! BRUNO!
Some real work rate on show here...

united for life

why would I do that when I'm discussing Bruno Fernades' performance in the Liverpool game, in the Bruno Fernandes' performances thread?

:confused:
i wasn’t asking you to do that. I was talking about these pundits who chose to hammer him in that game. The whole discussion has gone out of control. Captains make mistakes and learn.

mav_9me

Look at this. Despicable. If this doesn't create a siege mentality nothing will. Good on Andy Mitten for responding.

Lyng

Look at this. Despicable. If this doesn't create a siege mentality nothing will. Good on Andy Mitten for responding.

This is especially funny from a Liverpool fan, when Robertson did a much worse dive in the same game.

Man Utd 4:1 Real Betis

Zoo

One of his most complete performances in a United shirt in the second half. Brilliant player.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
What a response! MOTM.

Loved to see the team rallying around him after he scored! :devil:

Mmm-Qatarian

What a fecking knob. I'm sure Bruno's parents lie awake at night, wondering where they went wrong with their multi-millionaire professional footballer son who committed the heinous crime of acting a bit petulantly.

Mmm-Qatarian

So glad he scored. Should hopefully shut the reactive morons up for at least five minutes.

el3mel

How can he jumps from that trash Liverpool game to being a monster tonight in space of few days is beyond me.

Siorac

His best performance of the season. He deserved every bit of criticism after Anfield but he was absolutely brilliant tonight.

Abhinav

Great and a very important player for us. Was amazing today, especially in the 2nd half.

mav_9me

He played deeper today than usual. Was brilliant.

We need him to play deeper to help us progress the ball from defense.

That was a statement performance. Kept it simple when needed, won balls in the midfield, created countless chances as usual and even dribbled past players on a few occasions.

Oh and he scored.

El Capitano.

Status
Not open for further replies.