6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoinz

I actually thought this season he became a bit more disciplined. No more crazy back passes in dangerous positions. I actually like this version of Bruno better now.

romufc

Bruno looked tired, I have seen a trend, when he is tired, he seems to lose the ball alot more and then ends up running more to correct his mistakes.

He really needs a rest but now with Donny injured, it seems like he wont get one.

SATA

He is what Donny van de Beek should be when we bought Donny first. Needless to say, Bruno has been ten times the player ever since he arrived here

Should also be given a week off football with the two cup games coming up. He’s played a lot for club and country

keener

I have a love hate relationship with Bruno. He's so wasteful sometimes and often it comes at the point of attack further frustrating me. He's also pouty and often doesn't track back to defend after the first missed tackle.

On the positive side he plays with passion and loves the club. He is creative and I suppose all the failure and waste is the cost for some of his brilliance and low probability magic.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I don't think I have ever seen a player like him. If Nani was someone that people described as inconsistent then I have no idea how we should describe Bruno. My mind boggles at some of his moves, it's like a drunk Rooney all over again, but then I am being hrash on Rooney because he was drunk and at least he had an argument for those drunk games.

Oranges038

Terrible. Should be dropped for clipping that ball out to Fred for the volley.

Remember the geese

Good player overall and I wouldn't want us to go into any game without him, but he probably pisses me off as much as any other player. Poor tonight. Such a conundrum.

lost7

Pretty sure he's suspended anyway.

He's just a bit out of form. He'll turn it round
Sadly he's out of form in as many games as he's in form. It's been 3 years here with us, I think it's become undeniable that he's just such an inconsistent player

Idxomer

Started well but faded after they scored and started pressing him on the ball.

zaafi

I might get laughed at for this but I think we should try Amad in Bruno's position for the next season, assuming he keeps progressing.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not often that Bruno's pretty anonymous, seems like the entire game passed him by tonight

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Conned a lot of supporters. Strange player. Scores extremely highly in a couple of metrics, and is just bang average at almost everything else. Can look a decent player until confronted with an actual opponent upon which point he has no clue and is easily dispossessed or falls down holding his ankle. Was better tonight than what he put out against Bournemouth last game though.

UnitedRepublic

Said it last year Amad will end up as a 10 he got the technical side of the game and a great weight of pass he can take on a man aswell. People can laugh all they want some people watch football being played and others watch football with only stats.

Dan_F

Great post mate. Did you watch Bruno tonight or his last 50 games for us?

If you've followed Amad Diallo's development you'll see a potential David Silva in him ;)
Bruno’s playing okay, albeit under his usual level. He’s a bit wild at times but contributes a ridiculous amount for us even when playing poor - and not just goals and assists like under Ole.

Youre right, I haven’t watched Amad play in League One this season. I’d say there’s a pretty good chance Bruno would look half decent in that league too. I hope you’re right, it would be fantastic to see him come back and be a legit option in the team next year. I don’t think he’s anywhere close to being an option at 10 in the Premier League though.

Idxomer

Bruno’s playing okay, albeit under his usual level. He’s a bit wild at times but contributes a ridiculous amount for us even when playing poor - and not just goals and assists like under Ole.

Youre right, I haven’t watched Amad play in League One this season. I’d say there’s a pretty good chance Bruno would look half decent in that league too. I hope you’re right, it would be fantastic to see him come back and be a legit option in the team next year. I don’t think he’s anywhere close to being an option at 10 in the Premier League though.
He is playing in the championship.

Idxomer

Ha. Fair. I hadn’t realised Sunderland went up. Still, Bruno would do alright against the likes of Preston and Bristol.
I agree that taking Bruno's place is a bit far now, but he could be a great option as a backup for both Bruno and Antony next season.

El Jefe

My opinion on him has been clear for a couple of years now so no need to keep going on about it. Nothing will change between now and the snd of the season so I'll just keep supporting the team and hoping for the best because he'll be vital in any success that we have this season.

I just hope EtH has plans for this team going forward that don't include him as a key player.

Dan_F

I agree that taking Bruno's place is a bit far now, but he could be a great option as a backup for both Bruno and Antony next season.
I’d be worried about him in the Premier League at 10, especially because Bruno isn’t really playing as an outright 10 now.

Obviously Bruno has those mad moments where he’ll kill the ball dead and then swing at it from outside the area and waste an attack. But at the same time with the ball at his feet, he picks the right option and executes it, a lot. He has a criminally low amount of assists due to poor finishing this year.

youngrell

Has seemed a bit within himself the past few games. Not sure if it’s EtH reeling him in a bit or a bit of a WC hangover.

Ole'sattheWheel

Frustrating player. Why can't we have that first season Bruno back? He looked like a balon d'or winner back then

Pat Cat

It's baffling people can't see how much we'd improve if we replaced him with a player who can dribble and carry the ball even if they provided slightly less creative output. Not top level and never will be due to his limitations in protecting the ball vs pressure

Pat Cat

Been poor since the WC ended. Needs a spell out I think
He wasn't very good before it either. 1 goal and 2 assists in 12 or so games while not being very impressive on the eye either

Borys

Statistics Wizard
My opinion on him has been clear for a couple of years now so no need to keep going on about it. Nothing will change between now and the snd of the season so I'll just keep supporting the team and hoping for the best because he'll be vital in any success that we have this season.

I just hope EtH has plans for this team going forward that don't include him as a key player.
Same here. He ends up with an important contribution very often (despite not having a good game overall very often), but I do feel this would happen to whoever played that advanced attacking role for us. It's simply because we as a team have improved massively in terms of attacking play and I don't think Bruno has improved individually. He benefits from other attacking players doing good job but I believe his impact on this team is a bit overrated.

Always works hard and I think the G+A will improve (because the stats say his output is lower than expected), but I believe keeping him as key player linking midfield and attack is not the way forward (this season it'll do).

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’d love us to bring Kudus in to challenge him, if we are indeed committed to playing a 10. Physically strong, great agility and ability to actually turn and go past a man, acceleration and can finish too. That said, he’s a similprofile to Amad I think, who could also come in and challenge for that role over the next couple of seasons.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
A game where Bruno didn't create a goal or a million chances?

Shit shit shit!!!

Sylar

Good that he will miss the game v Charlton. Get him focused on the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.