View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Man Utd 0:3 Bournemouth

Based Adnan

Set the tone for the rest of the game with his hospital pass for their first. Cannot be trusted to take care of the ball whatsoever. To top it off he got himself booked for petulance and now, conveniently for him, misses the trip to Anfield.

Joke of a captain.

TsuWave

Guy is 29 years old and plays like he's on his debut season. Bozo gave the ball away for the first, like he usually does - just neglectful, and then, with the game dead, got himself in the book to duck Anfield. Fair enough

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No big loss for Liverpool, never turns up for big games anyway.

zaafi

Someone quickly post a random stat from Twitter so we can pretend this performance didn't happen and that he is acrually a great player and a true captain.

NZT-One

Will be a great day today in here. Thought he was atrocious today. So many bullshit and then getting a card for complaining to top things off before Liverpool is the icing on the cake.

Idxomer

I've never seen a number 10 in a big club with such bad and inconsistent technique.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'd rather he doesn't take part in the bloodbath that will be next weekend's game anyway. There is no player we could put in that would stop Liverpool from battering us. Ten Hag doesn't know how to setup a team.

OL29

How many times has this guy lost the ball in our own half, ending up with us conceding? And I’m sick of his rolling around acting like he’s been shot while the game carries on and the rest of the team get back to defend. Pathetic from a captain.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Played like he hadn't slept for about a year. Mentally a full second too slow to do anything at a half decent level all game.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
How many times has this guy lost the ball in our own half, ending up with us conceding? And I’m sick of his rolling around acting like he’s been shot while the game carries on and the rest of the team get back to defend. Pathetic from a captain.
He did it at least three times today. Making us play with one less man while he play acts.

Roboc7

Probably delighted he will be suspended for trip to Anfield, guaranteed loss with or without him.

always_hoping

Probably delighted he will be suspended for trip to Anfield, guaranteed loss with or without him.
It's guaranteed loss. Not having to watch him waving his arms around in Anfield as Liverpool stroll to victory will be one plus point.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Poor. As usual whining when things don't go well and got an yellow. Now suspended for Anfield. Can't even play counter attacking setup now .

My captain :lol:

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Ugh, annoying yellow card from him. Although now he can't get blamed for the inevitable Liverpool trashing. Then again I've got most of the weirdos in this forum on ignore anyways so it will hardly make a difference. And I'm sure that they'll find a way to blame him from the stands.

I don't think prime Messi could save this team. It doesn't matter if you're the best chance creator and the second best (?) presser in the league when you are surrounded by donkeys. The only thing that happens is that you get infected by the donkeyness yourself and only provide the occasional moment of magic. The Chelsea game was a good snapshot of how he plays for a functionally attacking team, but we're not gonna play like that consistently any time soon.

SAFMUTD

When he's bad he's terrible. Absolute awful shit performance. Lost count of how many balls did he lost due to incredibly poor passes.

L1nk

Hate his horrible whiney attitude. We had a period of sustained pressure and possession at one point for a few good minutes, only for Bruno to lose patience at the end and try and hero ball it and it went to nobody and out for a goal kick, which took all the pressure off and Bournemouth had a breather, it was incredibly infuriating.

marktan

Personally I think he needs rotation and rest. He plays every minute and he always looks better after coming back from a break.

cj_sparky

Regardless of it being a Hollywood pass or a simple short pass, he seemed to be well off it today.

When he is poor he is really poor.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is he the worst captain we have had? What kind of captain gets himself booked for no reason to miss such a big game? I'm seeing a lot of people saying he did on purpose but surely not.

He's should one of the first out in the summer.

Someone

Something
He's technically excellent and has incredible work rate, which a recipe for greatness, except that he's very stupid.

I don't know how many goals we've conceded because of his mistakes. But today he killed our momentum, first by his mistake for the goal, and 2nd by his Hollywood passes. His shameful yellow card tells you all you need to know about his leadership. He wants nothing to do with the trip to Anfield.

SmallCaine

Ugh, annoying yellow card from him. Although now he can't get blamed for the inevitable Liverpool trashing. Then again I've got most of the weirdos in this forum on ignore anyways so it will hardly make a difference. And I'm sure that they'll find a way to blame him from the stands.

I don't think prime Messi could save this team. It doesn't matter if you're the best chance creator and the second best (?) presser in the league when you are surrounded by donkeys. The only thing that happens is that you get infected by the donkeyness yourself and only provide the occasional moment of magic. The Chelsea game was a good snapshot of how he plays for a functionally attacking team, but we're not gonna play like that consistently any time soon.
Pretty sure prime messi wouldn't play like a petulant child routinely screwing his team and teammates over everytime he feels like it.

He is a perfect exemplifies current united and it's problems be it with fans or players, petulant inconsistent whiny babies and their supporters who think them the best in the world while being nowhere near that status.

He creates the chances he creates because of the stupid amount of freedom he gets in this team given our situation, do you really think a guardiola would allow a player to lose the ball making a 5 yard pass on a consistent basis because he wants to look cool or make an unlikely highlight reel pass instead of the simple one.

hobbers

He's technically excellent and has incredible work rate, which a recipe for greatness, except that he's very stupid.
Eh what?

Some of his final third passing can be technically excellent (although when you try as many as he does some are bound to come off). But with the ball at his feet he's a dope. His first touch is Lukaku-esque at times.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm actually not too fussed about him missing Liverpool for two reasons.

First being that he's routinely poor against the top teams as he lacks the ability to keep the ball and stay composed under pressure and in tight spaces. Second being that we may actually field more than one central midfielder for once.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Based on today's performance, not bothered he's banned for the liverpool game.

NZT-One

So after what 4 or 5 years with us you know that when he plays well, this is normal standard but when he doesn't play well, it is because of his dysfunctional team mates? Coupled with calling other posters "weirdos", only thing left for me is salute your confidence. Ignorance is bliss.

But I am sure you are right, it is his team mates fault, that the guy loses its head after 60minutes of playtime at home against the juggernaut that is Bournemouth. Even the fecking commentator noted his hollywood passes, dare you Pellistri and Antony for making those runs, you should have known that Bruno must pass when you do a run!