View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
His worst season here by some distance. He hasn’t struck up anything with a striker here in a long time. His role/position is now really watered down. Get him closer to goal. Stop this roving deep #10 constant killer ball tactic. It’s not helping anyone. He’s got a great shot, cross and a nice final ball in the right circumstance. There’s no need to force it. He’s given the haters a real case over the last while but saying that he’s also easily, easily been by far the best signing we’ve made post Fergie. He gives his all which is more than we can say about players who’ve cost us twice as much and on bigger wages. Hopefully he comes through this. He’s a quality player who clearly loves the club and isn’t happy to just treat the fans and his bosses like mugs

FerociousCorgis

The last few pages clearly show who's played football (or any "high risk" sport really) as an adult and who hasn't. It is very possible to scream in pain and be "out" for a few seconds (or even minutes) and still be able to move quickly shortly after. When your body is warm, which it typically is when playing sports, you often just feel the initial jolt of pain. It's not until after the game when your body cools down that you realise how you fecked up.

Sincerely, an idiot who just went through surgery because he kept going after an injury that should have been clear :(
meh we all know footy players have an unbearable tendency to act like theyve been murdered from slight touches. It is pretty embarrassing at times. Player takes a light touch on the neck with a players hand and go down holding their face like theyve been punched out. Bruno does have a tendency as well to play things up as well. Perhaps this is a cause of the boy who cried wolf, where he might actually have been hurt.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
His worst season here by some distance. He hasn’t struck up anything with a striker here in a long time. His role/position is now really watered down. Get him closer to goal. Stop this roving deep #10 constant killer ball tactic. It’s not helping anyone. He’s got a great shot, cross and a nice final ball in the right circumstance. There’s no need to force it. He’s given the haters a real case over the last while but saying that he’s also easily, easily been by far the best signing we’ve made post Fergie. He gives his all which is more than we can say about players who’ve cost us twice as much and on bigger wages. Hopefully he comes through this. He’s a quality player who clearly loves the club and isn’t happy to just treat the fans and his bosses like mugs
Shaw has been our best signing, Garnacho Hojlund and Martinez will be better signings over time.

What do you make of Bruno’s season under Ole/Ragnick? For me that was worse than this season. He cost us in so many moments and his performances were equally dire. He hasnt been consistently good for years, so expecting him to come through ‘this’ is a little naive I’d suggest. Your post history over the past three seasons doesn’t contradict my post either so I’d be interested in your thoughts.

Last edited:
Nottingham Forest 0:1 Man Utd New

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was the difference tonight for us. Scuffed a few shots otherwise we’d have probably won more comfortably. Good performance.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was the difference tonight for us. Scuffed a few shots otherwise we’d have probably won more comfortably. Good performance.
Scuffed the set piece which won us the game, yeah. Not sure about the rest

Aint gota Kalou

In this form I don't get why he doesn't get rested or rotated. Hes always been a high risk player but he plays like he's absolutely shattered and makes tired decisions. Shame Mount isn't fit

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
His finishing has gone to shit this season. He should be scoring loads more than he is.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I don't know how a teammate hasn't headbutted him yet.

Flopping has arms and berating teammates and he can cock up all he wants for 90 minutes.

A thoroughly dislikeable footballer.

Strats

Plays like a child on a school yard who is desperate to impress the older kids, not to be picked last and tries to hide how shite he is by moaning on others.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Shaw has been our best signing, Garnacho Hojlund and Martinez will be better signings over time.

What do you make of Bruno’s season under Ole/Ragnick? For me that was worse than this season. He cost us in so many moments and his performances were equally dire. He hasnt been consistently good for years, so expecting him to come through ‘this’ is a little naive I’d suggest. Your post history over the past three seasons doesn’t contradict my post either so I’d be interested in your thoughts.
I’m not being naive at all. You have an agenda. On his day he’s a match winner and he’s absolutely always available even if he’s carrying a knock. He hasn’t produced anything consistently in ages and has gone through his worst spell and it’s fair to say everyone was equally awful under Ralf.

He’s won us far more games than any other player post Fergie. He’s definitely been the one of the most professional and hard working players we’ve brought in. He puts the likes of Pogba and Sancho to shame with his workrate and passion for the club. His erratic performances or antics can be a turn off but I feel like we've also been far too reliant on Bruno, if he doesn’t produce we are usually screwed, there is no plan B apart from get the ball to him. There should be goals and assists throughout the team and the fact there isn’t doesn’t mean it’s totally Bruno’s fault. The other attackers need to get fired up and give it a real go but I don’t want to get started on the likes of Rashford here.

Last edited:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He wants to score too many screamers. These pointless shots keep building opposition with possession.

Keep the ball, from time to time.

statpadder

Hate seeing his moaning face after every decision.

Another great game for his fans because his poor free kick results in an assist and numbers are all we will be reminded of at the end of the day/season.

Btw, Does his useless high backward kick count as a chance created?

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Genuinely would like to know if there are other slow and weak players out there who have a free license to punt the ball wherever and whenever.

AllAtSea

Showed alot of heart not tapping out during that submission attempt at the end there

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
6 key passes, with 83% passes completion. Made the most tackles on the whole team. 1 good assist.

Not bad.

chay chay okocha

Hate seeing his moaning face after every decision.

Another great game for his fans because his poor free kick results in an assist and numbers are all we will be reminded of at the end of the day/season.

Btw, Does his useless high backward kick count as a chance created?
That was absolutely atrocious and infuriating. Only one defender on his back, teammates all around him and facing our goal, a simple touch and pass back would retain the ball, but he had to boot it blindly backwards to their goal keeper. If I compare him to his contemporaries around the league (and not just the City and Arsenal midfielders, but plenty of upper mid-table midfielders), I struggle to think of many who would have dealt with that situation with as little composure as Bruno. I've praised some of his performances earlier in the season, but his decision making in the last few months has been really poor, and we struggle hugely for it.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
His performances are very similar to how Alexis Sanchez was for us after signing him age 29, you can see the glimmers of talent but just so wasteful, might be down to overplaying him? What happened to his shooting? Used to be a genuine threat from the edge of the box, just terrible these days. Very good assist at least.

lex talionis

Another forgettable performance, but at least it wasn't an unforgettable performance for all the wrong reasons.

I hope someone in management is taking copious notes of Bruno's performances this season.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Just seen a tweet that quoted Ten Hag in saying that Bruno is playing through an injury and he felt Forest targeted this fact. While fully playing through the pain doesn’t exasperate the issue.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
His performances are very similar to how Alexis Sanchez was for us after signing him age 29, you can see the glimmers of talent but just so wasteful, might be down to overplaying him? What happened to his shooting? Used to be a genuine threat from the edge of the box, just terrible these days. Very good assist at least.
Not done from a penalty spot.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Brutal finishing yet again.

But still: better than everyone except for Dalot and Onana (maybe). Rashford, Garnacho, Antony, McTominay and Casemiro (until the goal) were invisible. For as frustrating Bruno was, at least he created 3 good chances with one of them being an assist.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Just seen a tweet that quoted Ten Hag in saying that Bruno is playing through an injury and he felt Forest targeted this fact. While fully playing through the pain doesn’t exasperate the issue.
Big questions if true: Why is Bruno playing through injury? Let McTominay be the second striker he wants to be and play Mainoo and Casemiro as a double pivot.

UnitedRepublic

I’m not being naive at all. You have an agenda. On his day he’s a match winner and he’s absolutely always available even if he’s carrying a knock. He hasn’t produced anything consistently in ages and has gone through his worst spell and it’s fair to say everyone was equally awful under Ralf.

He’s won us far more games than any other player post Fergie. He’s definitely been the one of the most professional and hard working players we’ve brought in. He puts the likes of Pogba and Sancho to shame with his workrate and passion for the club. His erratic performances or antics can be a turn off but I feel like we've also been far too reliant on Bruno, if he doesn’t produce we are usually screwed, there is no plan B apart from get the ball to him. There should be goals and assists throughout the team and the fact there isn’t doesn’t mean it’s totally Bruno’s fault. The other attackers need to get fired up and give it a real go but I don’t want to get started on the likes of Rashford here.
He’s got a huge part in why we’re screwed if he. doesn’t produce because he makes sure we can’t keep the ball within the team we hardly recycle the ball when he’s on the ball it’s either or with him. He doesn’t carry ball very well he’s not interested in calming down the play it’s all about the long ball behind or just that fast through ball.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Awesome performance. Got the all important assist and created some big chances…

…is what I’m supposed to say as one of those sheeple blinded by Opta Joe stats.

In fact, I think he was terrible. I didn’t watch our last two games so can’t speak about them but this would have to be one of his worst performances of the season. Just looked a shadow of his usual self. Maybe needs a few games off?

Strats

Must have been tonsillitis