5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
You sure about that?

His best league season for us was his first full season - 18 goals 11 assists. He's not got anywhere close to that since. His goal+assist output has been half of that in the subsequent 2 seasons and same ballpark in this one.

Son's best season is 23 goals 9 assists. And he hits impressive numbers in 4-5 other seasons.

Hazard's best season was 16 goals 15 assists. Other seasons include 16-5, 14-10, 14-9, 9-14.

Mane's best 18 goals 9 assists. But he also consistently hit good numbers.
That’s just in the league. I meant in all comps. 20/21 he got 45 goals/assist combined. Baring in mind the other players are wingers so more attacking players.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
That’s just in the league. I meant in all comps. 20/21 he got 45 goals/assist combined. Baring in mind the other players are wingers so more attacking players.
That was the season of Klopps outburst…Near 50% (13) of Bruno’s goals that season came from the spot. Then Klopp put a stop to that.

As for the other players, bearing in mind that Bruno was actually good back then, you can’t be claiming that he was as good as any of those players you mentioned?

Lyng

Off the top of my head, that 1v1 chance in the first half vs Palace, that 1v1 in the first half vs City where his touch was too heavy, and that 1v1 at Anfield that he hit straight at Alisson.

Before people jump on my case - I can't remember who assisted any of those missed chances. Perhaps the stats show that Bruno created nothing for Hojlund. I'd just be very surprised if that was the case considering he tops the charts for chances created in the PL.
You can see stats here from earlier in the season

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...er-United-Rasmus-Hojlund-Anthony-Martial.html

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This guy isn’t appreciated enough. His best season for us beats the likes of Son, Manes, hazards and others and that’s in a poor United team.
What? Maybe Son, who is an overrated player anyway. Mane and Hazard have had plenty of big games that have resulted in PL and CL victories. You can count on one hand Bruno Fernandes big game performances during his entire time here, let alone his “best season”.

Strange comparison all the same.

Man Utd 4:3 Liverpool New

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I thought he was terrible for the first 70 mins or so but when he weirdly went beast mode when he had to play as a CDM/CB

LInkash

What's he doing, giving a post match interview, he should be getting treatment!

acnumber9

For all the criticism about his leadership, that was proper captain material, doing whatever it took to win.

0le

Weird player. Capable of moments of brilliance but you'll have lost all your hairs pulling them out for all the mis-passes before it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was absolutely terrible, the biggest trick he ever pulled was to convince people that his running is actually important to us. He runs like a headless chicken, he has no idea how to close the lines, and he is second to every play, when we don't have the ball we play like we have 2 players in midfield because he is covering 3 players because he isn't smart or disciplined enough to cover what he has to. If he just marked opposition defensive midfielder every game and forgot about any other duty we would be twice the team.

I can't believe people can watch him every week and say he is anything other than terrible without the ball. Young players play much more smarter than him, they have nothing to learn from him, it's ridiculous.

Walters_19_MuFc

He gets a lot of criticism but today, he dropped to centre back due to an injury, and still put in a good performance. People say he's a rubbish captain but that was a proper captains performance today.

OT1214

Brilliant CB performance, apart from the 2 wild swings at the end after our equalizer. Thought he was playing for the shootout.

lost7

Captain performance, but it goes to show we can still score goals without him hogging all the chances

youngrell

I thought he started the game really brightly but lost his way before half time. Seemed to get too influenced by the poor refereeing but managed to compose himself again towards the end.

90 + 5min

I thought he was terrible for the first 70 mins or so but when he weirdly went beast mode when he had to play as a CDM/CB
That is because playing CDM or CB don't allow you to drift towards sides. He is running into emptyness to much and needs to play more central.

Look-a-Hill

Bruno and Cas deeper with Mainoo further forward? Every time Bruno has played deeper he looks good and he doesn't lack the engine. And Kobbie looks like a real threat around the box.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s just no longer a key player, barring availability. He doesn’t have a positive impact. He’s just kind of meh. And has been for three years.

Idxomer

I thought he started the game really brightly but lost his way before half time. Seemed to get too influenced by the poor refereeing but managed to compose himself again towards the end.
He, Rashford, and McTominay had similar games. Started well, disappeared for a while, and then ended with some good contributions again.

marktan

He needs rest and rotation. All that non stop football is slowly catching up to him.

Irwin99

He’s just no longer a key player, barring availability. He doesn’t have a positive impact. He’s just kind of meh. And has been for three years.
I know there's bad points to his game- particularly the "help me referee" look he gives whenever someone tackles him- but come on, acknowledge the effort at least. He looked in agony in extra time and still kept going.

It's similar with Rashford, all the good and some of the bad points were on display again today.

NZT-One

I think he was pretty sharp in the first half but faded badly. Got exposed a few times on the ball but overall was decent in itself. I really didn't like anything about the teams performance except for the result - it was nothing but hitting it forward, even Eriksen did it when he came on.

He gets a lot of criticism but today, he dropped to centre back due to an injury, and still put in a good performance. People say he's a rubbish captain but that was a proper captains performance today.
I wonder how much of that is meaning pumped into it due to the result. Do you think, you would feel the same way if we had lost 4:3 to Liverpool after the same match? (genuine question).

Bruno and Cas deeper with Mainoo further forward? Every time Bruno has played deeper he looks good and he doesn't lack the engine. And Kobbie looks like a real threat around the box.
Thats crazy. Are you watching the game? We conceded one goal because he is weak against the ball...

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Only fullback and goalkeeper left now. Probably just the latter. I'm sure he's played fullback at some point.

matsdf

I don't think I've ever disliked any United player as much as him. He is so much to blame for what's wrong with United at the moment.

He plays til he can't walk anymore though, I'll give him that.

Maroon Lucifer

I don't think I've ever disliked any United player as much as him. He is so much to blame for what's wrong with United at the moment.

He plays til he can't walk anymore though, I'll give him that.
Just pretend he's Shoresy and he becomes hilarious. I do it, it works.
and give your balls a tug