Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Player

ben.heff10

My god, that is getting me hyped as hell for this guy
I'm thinking this could be a huge, huge signing for us - just too bad we didn't get it done in the summer. Seems to have incredible ability and most importantly, will be a huge figure in our dressing room (we have been crying out for leaders on and off the pitch since 2017). If he hits the ground running, I could see a lot of pressure being lifted off Ole.

Alexit

They need to confirm his squad number so those kits can get to shipping!

TheReligion

Abusive
My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club. For me to now play for Manchester United feels incredible

Probably BS written by a press officer .... But I still loved reading it
Why would it be bullshit? Are United not a great club in your opinion? Not sure what's so hard to believe especially given our shared connection with Ronaldo, Sporting and Portugal.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
So happy that he didn't pop off a mask and out came Wesley Sneijder ! :D

Relief. :)

Teja

How is it a 4-2-3-1 with 1 DM and 2 midfielders in front of him :houllier:
It's just semantics. I meant Ole's preferred system is 1 defensively minded CM (matic / mctominay), 1 ball carrier types (Pogba / Fred), #10 (Bruno, Pereira). Obviously each one can do a different role - Pereira played at CM with a #10 infront sometimes, Fred was asked to be the DM some games and Pogba can play #8 or #10 equally well.

De Gea
Wan Bissaka - Lindelof - Maguire - Williams
McTominay/Fred - Matic
Bruno - Pogba - Rashford
Martial
If this lineup can remain fit for most of the remainder of the season, we'll finish top 4 with ease and have a massive chance for a 2nd Europa.
I think it'll be Pogba / Fred for RCM. McTominay / Matic LCM.

Bruno will be #10, he won't play the Mata role from the right.

Teja

You're kidding right? If Fred plays well, he's in the team. Simple as that.

We've been complaining about a threadbare squad all season and you're worried we signed a player because someone will lose their place?
I'm not really worried per se, we'll put out a stronger team by dropping Fred, but I feel for him a little because he's worked hard through out this insane fixture congestion. He'll get enough game time through out the season, so eh :/

el3mel

Looks perfect in red shirt. :drool: Hopefully will provide what we need in midfield.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
He will be a good 4th choice #10.
Now we don't need to worry so much if one of Mata/Lingard/Pereira is injured.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So what are the bets on how soon he will start berating Jesse and Andreas for butchered first touches?

Ludens the Red

You're kidding right? If Fred plays well, he's in the team. Simple as that.

We've been complaining about a threadbare squad all season and you're worried we signed a player because someone will lose their place?
One of the modern day classic cafeisms. The worrying about a new signing coming in the team and replacing someone. As if having a Competitive squad is some far out there way of thinking.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Like it. We’re slowly but surely transforming the starting 11.

Dante

Average bang