Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Player

Kopral Jono

I think most people still Ole in including me have been saying the same thing. First team is good when everyone's fit. But as the squad is thin, injuries to very very key players (Pogba, Martial, Scott and now Rashford) for long time periods has been hugely impactful. Not sure, why you have just omitted that key information while criticizing Ole but maintaining that the squad is good but thin?
Because Ole is partly to blame for those injuries, proving another aspect of his sheer incompetence as a manager. But that's a topic for another day and thread.

Ranchero

Unless its this season, can see Pogba being sold in the summer.
Part of me wants to see a top Pogba with the right attitude staying, with things looking up. Another says he is poison and get rid.
Bruno has no record of the attitude Pogba has. And we need players who can pull together. Pogba isn't a team player. We know that. But i would still give him a chance to show he can be a legend rather than a leg end.

We are still short. We still have more outgoings than incomings in the past year. And we havent replaced.

But i think Bruno in this market could be a snip. I mean £85m for Richarlison anyone? Come on.

I am very excited today. A huge statement after a load of old tosh.

Jonno

January:

Rojo - Out
Young - Out
Bruno Fernandes - In

Excellent Step Towards balancing the squad. We’ve got rid of two surplus players, and we have been crying out for a number 10 for years, and we’ve gone out and bought one of the best in Europe.

You can’’t argue with the business we’ve done this season, 4 excellent additions and some excellent outgoings. Next summer, we need to do the same again, 3-4 big ins and 2-3 surplus outs.

Like it or not, admit it or don‘t, we’re slowly improving this squad with every window.

Welcome to United Bruno I can’t wait to see him in this team for the next 5+ years.

Ranchero

Because Ole is partly to blame for those injuries, proving another aspect of his sheer incompetence as a manager. But that's a topic for another day and thread.
I like a moan. Everyone knows. But it is Xmas. Enjoy the present.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'm guessing he'll take 18.

About time we had a midfielder take that number.

Ranchero

January:

Rojo - Out
Young - Out
Bruno Fernandes - In

Excellent Step Towards balancing the squad. We’ve got rid of two surplus players, and we have been crying out for a number 10 for years, and we’ve gone out and bought one of the best in Europe.

You can’’t argue with the business we’ve done this season, 4 excellent additions and some excellent outgoings. Next summer, we need to do the same again, 3-4 big ins and 2-3 surplus outs.

Like it or not, admit it or don‘t, we’re slowly improving this squad with every window.

Welcome to United Bruno I can’t wait to see him in this team for the next 5+ years.
I would not go too far OTT. There are many many issues remaining. But hey ..we got Brunoooooooooooooo (subject to medical and personals)

Uniquim

Lovely piece about him as a person on The Athletic. Watches every game he plays in, as soon as he gets home. Always trying to improve. Always sleeps 90 minutes after lunch as part of his recuperation. Apparently has a good understanding of tactics and can take detailed instructions with no problem.

Also seems like bit of a firecracker. :D

Not saying it's good to lose his temper, but passionate players who won't back down is usually a good thing.

Translation for the part when the security guard approached him:
“feck you,”
“I’ll pay for the fecking door! Go feck yourselves!”
:lol:

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
The Sanchez Fernandes

I predict a whopping and wolloping of most "camp da base" teams

I'm not doing this right am I...?

Suppose it's better than idiots turning up at Ed's House.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Why oh dear? You should be buzzing!

I know you are probably still thinking why we had to pay that extra 10m euro to make it total fees of 80m euro (can’t help if you believe with Sports Witness) but we should enjoy this signing. :D

Sara125

Can we please fix the title of this thread? Sporting is not and has never been “Sporting Lisbon” Lisbon is not even in our name....... can we at least get the name of the club right please?

Sporting Clube De Portugal OR Sporting CP OR just Sporting.

We are not “Sporting Lisbon”.
Is this some kind of ‘Mandela Effect’ thing because I, and evidently a lot of others, am so sure the official name is/was Sporting Lisbon

Nick7

Is this some kind of ‘Mandela Effect’ thing because I, and evidently a lot of others, am so sure the official name is/was Sporting Lisbon
Nah. They’re just known as Sporting Lisbon in casual English because their name is Sporting Clube and they’re from Lisbon. Makes it easier for Non Portuguese speaking fans who wouldn’t know where they’re from.