Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Player

mu4c_20le

I’ve heard foreign fans refer to Arsenal etc as Arsenal London. A lot of foreign fans refer to us as just Manchester. until city‘s money supply begun, some fans genuinely hadn’t heard of them. A little like Barcelona and Espanyol..
I grew up calling them Sporting Lisbon, and it even says so on their club's wikipedia entry. If they dont like it fair enough, but that's what they were known as back in the day.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Can't help thinking he'll be stunned at the lack of quality around him. When he watches the likes of lingaard and Andreas in training he'll know exactly why United bought him. The other 2 had more than enough chances but never woke up or stepped up.

el3mel

Great signing. Now will our fans get of Glazers and Woodward back? This is a top player and if he fails, it will be down to poor coaching. Once again Ole is being backed by our board.
Good thing is he's a pretty good player so even if Ole mismanages him he'll turn out good once we get a new manager.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Thanks for the well wishes. What's the view amongst Sporting fans about the financial aspect of the deal?
I believe it's a fair deal and I think most sensible Sporting fans agree. There's a big section of the fans that hate the president and criticize everything he does but even them are waiting to see what this money gets spent on before giving him hell for the sale.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I do hope he is the real deal.
If I put up a video of Lingard scoring a couple of solo goals, ALL OF YOU, no exception, would be salivating (remember Messi Lingod?).
I want to see how he does in a MUFC shirt over a period of a year (remember when Miki first joined us? Or how about Di Maria, who was so good, some fans could not believe a player this good was on our team!)
There have been so many false dawns. So many failed player transfers. I've become wise to all this.

I also want to allude fans that the transfer is coinciding with our game with MCFC. If we get a hiding tonight by MCFC, the signing will be unveiled to dilute the brutal truth of how bad we are.
Personally, I'd rather we signed no players, worked with the existing team and youth academy players, to crush the opposition (much like we did when Ole first joined. I loved every minute of those months. We were unstoppable....then it all went South).

Anyway, welcome to MUFC, Mr Fernandes and I hope you give us the best years of your career.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
So he lands, off to Emptyhad, at half time, after losing 1-0, he storms to dressing room hits every single player, screams and shouts at everybody, they get out and we win 1-5!
Easy.

laughtersassassin

Great signing. Now will our fans get of Glazers and Woodward back? This is a top player and if he fails, it will be down to poor coaching. Once again Ole is being backed by our board.
No why would they. Ed and the Glazers ruined the club not Ole. And I'm someone who wants Ole gone so.....

izec

He will be a very good player here. He just looks good and has all the tools

Hopefully, we get our shit together collectively

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Delighted he's coming. Hesitant to get too excited about highlight reels but I like the look of him and he'd have some job on his hands to be worse than what we have.

Let's hope our great owners don't see it as job done, enough to plug a hole. We need more to see real changes.

JMack1234

Great signing.

We need a progressive midfielder like no-ones business. I can't say I've watched much of the Portuguese league but everything I've heard from the respected Journos is encouraging. Hard working, great shot etc

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Great signing (finally) on paper looks exactly what we want creative goalscorer and hard working with leadership qualities.

And for all the negotiating actually a very decent price for him too.

I don’t feel like we overpaid and we now actually have a decent No10.

Now we need a striker!

Rojofiam

I’ve heard foreign fans refer to Arsenal etc as Arsenal London. A lot of foreign fans refer to us as just Manchester. until city‘s money supply begun, some fans genuinely hadn’t heard of them. A little like Barcelona and Espanyol..
Here in Hungary United were just referred to as 'Manchester' throughout my whole childhood and not once did anyone mention City...ever. :lol:

wolvored

Yes, and he would have been cheaper then. but it's done. Time to get excited.

I wonder if we will see Paul Pogba and Brunoooooooooo playing in the same team at any point.
Unless its this season, can see Pogba being sold in the summer.

mu4c_20le

That's how you know your club is back.. when social media channels are making videos about your signing that isnt a roast:drool:

wolvored

Can't help thinking he'll be stunned at the lack of quality around him. When he watches the likes of lingaard and Andreas in training he'll know exactly why United bought him. The other 2 had more than enough chances but never woke up or stepped up.
Lingard will get a run of 3-4 games now as he scored against the mighty Tranmere

Adcuth

Sure hope the lads put on a decent display tonight. He'll deffo be watching from somewhere

Because he is a champion of the common folk.

Seriously though, I thought it was Neville for a sec... dont really care that much about Lineker's 0.02
Did his wife cheat on him with a united fan or something? Whys he sour?
Why is this guy so sour nowadays? Have we agreed a deal for Madison or something?

Anyway, hopefully Bruno will push us to 4th and maybe a cup. No pressure lad.
I'm sure I read in a thread that Linekar lives next door to Woodward. If so that would explain why he's been so vocal about those idiots. Even if that isn't true those dickheads deserve calling out at every opportunity.
All makes sense now :lol:

theklr

He is more of a captain material than Maguire from what I’ve seen.