Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Is this genuinely happening or is at all media hype? Any idea of the fee?
Too many reputable journalists have reported our interest for it to be media hype at this point, however we are waiting on someone reputable to report whether or not we've agreed a fee.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Lads it’s all wrapped up. He’s been in Manchester for 2 days already.

It’s just taking a while to teach him ‘Glory Glory’ on the piano for his announcement video. Chill, he’s more of a guitar guy so it’ll take time.

tjb

We need to wrap this up. I'm fine with Mata deputizing for him, but we cannot move forward with any one of our current attacking midfielders playing that role. We have literally been playing with 10 men for most of the season. At least in a fergie 442, the strikers had the movement, balance and touch to control direct passes and attack or spread it out wide.

vanderpants

Why are you so desperate to make it seem like this isn't happen? Post after post trying to make it out like this is all make believe, I don't understand the logic.
I've asked a question, did you confront all the other posters asking whether he plays/doesn't play what each outcome means? But also thanks for taking an interest in my posts :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
I've asked a question, did you confront all the other posters asking whether he plays/doesn't play what each outcome means? But also thanks for taking an interest in my posts :lol:
No one else is asking that question because we've known for probably a day or so he's going to play and that it has zero impact on the (at this point) very likely move.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Some conflicting reports here now... how reliable is Castles?
With Mendes deals, very.

IMO it's going to happen like this - Bruno will refuse to play, the transfer will suddenly be accepted and he will be whisked away to Manchester tonight :drool:

Sporting will say they were strong armed and had no choice but to sell.

Irwin99

Yes.

43million plus add-ons.
Too many reputable journalists have reported our interest for it to be media hype at this point, however we are waiting on someone reputable to report whether or not we've agreed a fee.
Thanks. 43 million even with the add-ons seems a bit low compared to what I was expecting.

theklr

With Mendes deals, very.

IMO it's going to happen like this - Bruno will refuse to play, the transfer will suddenly be accepted and he will be whisked away to Manchester tonight :drool:

Sporting will say they were strong armed and had no choice but to sell.
Looks bad on Bruno though, sounds like a weird thing to leak.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks bad on Bruno though, sounds like a weird thing to leak.
Not really, just shows he desperately wants to leave and move on. Sporting will understand, clubs of that stature are always losing their best players and he could have gone in the summer.

fergosaurus

Looks like this will be wrapped up very soon. Fair price and wages too. Excited to see what he can do in the premier league.

vanderpants

No one else is asking that question because we've known for probably a day or so he's going to play and that it has zero impact on the (at this point) very likely move.
Read the post under your reply, just like the one I've read today were it says he might not play

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yeah you don't know Bruno as a player at all if you think he'll give anything below 100%. If it's his last game he'll give a lot more than that.

He's our captain, he plays for the shirt and it's a derby. We're not some random club he's at to get a move to a bigger club.

That's not the same at all. Bruno is a lot more important to us than Pogba is to United, we don't have a chance without him. It would be the equivalent of the club giving up on the game before it even starts and it would be the single most embarassing decision the club has made and they've done a lot of those throughout the years. We're already missing Vietto and Coates who are two of our most important players and we're not a rich club who have good substitutes to our starters, our depth is really bad.

We're fan owned, the president gets elected. The culture is different than a club like United, they can't afford to do something like that to the fans. I'd geniunely be scared for the president's safety if he had sold him before the game or refused to play him in order to not put the transfer in jeapordy. Bruno himself would never allow that to happen either.
No disrespect intended to you or your club, but surely fans insisting he plays tonight or making him an outlaw for not playing, and in doing so, putting clubs financial stability at risk is madness, esp for a fan owned club. Surely it’s just not worth the risk?

I can understand the club and fans wanting to give him a send off, but he doesn’t have to play for that.

Anyways thanks for letting us buy your best player!

Status
Not open for further replies.