Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
We’ve seen reports that a fee has been agreed and now it’s down to personal terms. And reports that personal terms agreed now it’s down to agreeing a fee.

We’ve seen reports he wants to play to say goodbye to the fans and reports he’s pressuring sporting into not playing.

Finally, reports that transfer is all done and reports that they’ve broken down.

Also, Mendes in and mendes out.

Ahhh transfer muppetry at its best!

conclusion: all the feckin media is clueless and united still sells papers.

Red Daz

Feck sake , you couldn’t make this up , just pay the money , sick of refreshing this thread , in other news I just burnt my dinner

Xaviboy

Hope theres some positive news after Sporting match tonight. Getting boring now this carry on. We need a creative midfielder and he is available so we just need to pay the money.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Glazers and Woodward are just teasing our semi hard cocks. Just you watch. There will be NO signing. Young departs and that's it.

Irrational.

Because we get reported on more than every club on Earth?
I dunno, with other clubs they're linked one day and signed the next. No bullshit looking for clues on balls, shirt signing, agent stalking, journalist bombarding, ITK refuting, checking which clubs the player follows on social media, plane tracking, manager smiling or zooming into blood bottles. It's an actual circus when it comes to us. Look at Real, Liverpool, even Dortmund. There's just no messing around like we seem to get.

vanderpants

Right I'm confused, so what I'm reading above is that they have now binned his agent off complicating the original proposal?:confused:

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
why probeley not? Its been reported he will play his last game tonight has a goodbye and be in Manchester Saturday, now how true that is, no fecker knows, until I see him holding up the shirt , I refuse to believe anything.
There was similar reports in the summer which said he was playing his last farewell game before coming also. Knowing that, i'm not going to fall for any of this now.

The amount of conflicting info on this deal is insane. Start of this week, we were told Sporting had called in Mendes to complete the deal, then we had to wait until he completed the Gedson Spurs deal, now he's been removed from the deal by Sporting apparently! :lol: People need to be put in a straight-jacket if they believe any of this nonsense.

It's the same deal as in the summer, so how hard can it be? I've seen this way too many times under Woodward now. If we were actually interested, it would be wrapped up by now.

0% it's happening.

RedDevilRoshi

One minute it’s happening, next minute it’s not then repeat - one minute it’s happening, next minute it’s not etc etc.

Oh well let’s see what happens.

Snafu17

While it might not happen, it's blatantly not the same as it was in the summer.

Judas

Open to offers
There was similar reports in the summer which said he was playing his last farewell game before coming also. Knowing that, i'm not going to fall for any of this now.

The amount of conflicting info on this deal is insane. Start of this week, we were told Sporting had called in Mendes to complete the deal, then we had to wait until he completed the Gedson Spurs deal, now he's been removed from the deal by Sporting apparently! :lol: People need to be put in a straight-jacket if they believe any of this nonsense.

It's the same deal as in the summer, so how hard can it be? I've seen this way too many times under Woodward now. If we were actually interested, it would be wrapped up by now.

0% it's happening.
Quoted for posterity.

Judas

Open to offers
While it might not happen, it's blatantly not the same as it was in the summer.
This is very painfully obvious, it’s weird people still want to compare it to the non-event that was the summer saga. Maybe they’re just hurt muppets from then and don’t want to get hurt again.

AshRK

0% it's happening.
I think we are interested but both clubs are playing hard ball (which seems Woodward's new strategy). The fact that we are only offering 42m upfront makes me feel the reason the deal is struggling to be completed. This whole logic Sporting wants him to play one more game seems bs. I feel someone has to give away. The picture will be much clearer after todays game. If it still doesn't get completed even then i would start fearing. Till then I will relax.

Josep Dowling

Well it would have been announced yesterday but someone started spelling it with a Z and that meant we lost a day steaming off the Z's and replacing them.

Luckily we had loads of spare S's from the stack of unsold Sanchez shirts apparently.
Sanchez contains the letter Z as well so if we have surplus stock of S from not selling his name, surely we would have surplus Z’s as well? Just saying...

stepic

0% it's happening.
100% it’s happening

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That BBC report is the same one they did this morning which was quoting the guy from yesterday.

If SSN are in Lisbon you'd expect they'd have a bit more of a closer link to their side, but it genuinely could be guess work by them.

We just need to be patient and see what happens until after, there won't be any more excuses then.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
'you cut my legs off in the summer'
--------------------------- - Bruno Fernandes

I may be going out on a limb here but I don't think we should be buying players with prosthetic legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.