Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artimities

This saga is so damn sad. I’m not sure what our plan is. How can we consistently get rid of players and then have the ones we want to keep get injured and we still don’t try to secure talent? Youth is good in 3 years or in inconsistent spurts this year. We need fire, desire and some bodies on the damn pitch so that there is heart and competitiveness on our squad. If there is nobody to push for your spot then where is the desire to improve?

Artimities

This saga is so damn sad. I’m not sure what our plan is. How can we consistently get rid of players and then have the ones we want to keep get injured and we still don’t try to secure talent? Youth is good in 3 years or in inconsistent spurts this year. We need fire, desire and some bodies on the damn pitch so that there is heart and competitiveness on our squad. If there is nobody to push for your spot then where is the desire to improve?
I’d also go as far to say that you could go to a local field and pull a half dozen guys that will give their damn sack to have a chance to play... I’ve seen to much complacency in our team.

No Love

Who is on crywatch duty? Report immediately if you see a single tear or wave.

Tel074

He isn't coming is he ? Sick to death of how pathetic our owners and board are .. That squad needs a transfer boost and it looks like no one will be coming in ..

I'm really not looking forward to Oles interview next week when we have signed no one and he tells us it's a tough window to get your targets and we have a quality squad already

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
My question is if we really proposed a Balon D'or clause, we must think the player is capable of winning it, yet we wont spend the money we feel is required for a future Balon D'or winner

croadyman

I don't think there is anything in that Instagram post from Ricardo Fernandes (whoever he is). Have officially reached the point where I wish Utd would just announce they are happy with the squad until the summer because this false hope has become so tiring.

bonothom

United aren't signing anyone. "The moneys there if the right players are available" will be the utter drivel that comes out of Ole's mouth when questioned about the lack of transfer activity. United have no money for transfers as its all going to the Glazers and Eds nice fat bonus for failing year after year.

beingshe7don

United aren't signing anyone. "The moneys there if the right players are available" will be the utter drivel that comes out of Ole's mouth when questioned about the lack of transfer activity. United have no money for transfers as its all going to the Glazers and Eds nice fat bonus for failing year after year.
I would like someone to go and slap Ole right after he repeats the same bull crap.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Wait, they don’t think qualifying for the CL is a realistic bonus!?!?!

Wasn’t it winning the CL beforehand?
Well considering the squad and the manager I don't blame them. We keep saying that we are the biggest club in the world. Let's pay the money then

diarm

My question is if we really proposed a Balon D'or clause, we must think the player is capable of winning it, yet we wont spend the money we feel is required for a future Balon D'or winner
The other side of that, is if Sporting are unwilling to agree to a Balon D'Or winning clause, how to they justify charging a Balon D'Or winning fee?

RedDevil@84

I would like someone to go and slap Ole right after he repeats the same bull crap.
The feck is this. The man is a club legend.
Besides, almost every manager out there will parrot what he has been asked to say to press. That is how clubs work.
It is naive to believe everything manager says or get worked up about it.

You seriously didn't believe "There was no value in the market" when SAF kept saying that. Right?

red_de_pologne

The feck is this. The man is a club legend.
Besides, almost every manager out there will parrot what he has been asked to say to press. That is how clubs work.
It is naive to believe everything manager says or get worked up about it.

You seriously didn't believe "There was no value in the market" when SAF kept saying that. Right?
Most importantly he already said we need signings, we are working on them and that he hopes the club can get them over the line this window. So we can cut him some slack.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Dont be silly. What do you expect him to say? Complain in public like some child throwing a tantrum? They are professionals so if anything it would have been discussed privately.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
The other side of that, is if Sporting are unwilling to agree to a Balon D'Or winning clause, how to they justify charging a Balon D'Or winning fee?
It depends on teammates, manager, trophies, etc.

Redcy

I would rather he not say anything. Maybe just say “we didn’t get any of the targets we looked at”. Not spout bullshit about value, etc, how about treating fans with some respect.

mu4c_20le

That's what SAF used to do, he never talks about other teams players when we are linked with them. If you want box office, follow Mourinho wherever he goes.

pacifictheme

Yes we’ve won the money cup. Brilliant. What we pay should mean absolutely feck all to the fans the fact some of you care is weird. We need players.
The fact you don't see a link between us overpaying in the past and this is whats weird.

JohnnyKills

Seems we really are determined to stop letting agents fleece us, which is a good thing.

Also makes you wonder whether Solskjaer will be here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.