Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Oh stop it and enjoy the ride, it's only slightly more than Fred and look how he turned out (eventually).
I can have more than one thought at a time Colin, looking at the fee doesn't affect my enjoyment, particularly when I don't have a negative opinion of the player.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Oh look... Barca links come out, then suddenly United have a breakthrough. Why am i not in the slightest bit shocked or surprised.

Does anyone actually, truly, honestly believe that the Barca links were true? Sporting played a blinder here.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Did it have to be the Barca to Valencia bit of news to spark Ed and Matt!?

Bratt

I don’t know if I can take this anymore.
Stopped using snus 14 days ago as well, but if there’s more twists coming, I might start again.
This is so on!

Crustanoid

Big fee but IF we sign him, fans need to be realistic as we’ve massively underinvested in many other areas and one extra player may not make any difference. Ed’s done his usual and pissed around the entire month, causing the team to get more injuries.

joedirt87

I feel for Bruno, he should've been a United player weeks ago. Woodward/Judge yet again showing their piss poor and totally out of their depth with negotiations.
or sporting delayed the deal so they could get a few more games out of him.

Judas

Open to offers
Oh look... Barca links come out, then suddenly United have a breakthrough. Why am i not in the slightest bit shocked or surprised.

Does anyone actually, truly, honestly believe that the Barca links were true? Sporting played a blinder here.
Nope they literally did he same tactic in the summer, this time it worked.

MUM

The lad looks the business for United. Woodworm, all is forgiven (for the time being) if you land this one!

Last edited:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Brunexit! :lol:

Honestly I didn't think we had the money. If we do the deal it shows we didn't drag our feet cos we're completely broke. It's just cos we're awful at getting deals done. :rolleyes:

slored1

Woodward delaying the transfer for weeks, just to pay the exact amount demanded at the start. What a plonker.

Ranchero

"We can do things in transfer market only others clubs can dream of":lol:
We have upped our offer. So excited!! In the meantime Spurs have got deals on two players.

And Alexei Sanchez on the way too. Whoop whoop.

And could we possibly get the mighty Slimani to solve our striker issues? The fact he was a Leicester flop doesnt matter. He is a human being who has played football before. Get him in

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
At least the window shuts soon so we won’t have to put up with the “48 hours” guessing game when inevitably we take ages to announce it.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Maybe we're merging with Barca so he is in effect signing for both of us, and Valencia on loan. Heady times.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
We have upped our offer. So excited!! In the meantime Spurs have got deals on two players.

And Alexei Sanchez on the way too. Whoop whoop.

And could we possibly get the mighty Slimani to solve our striker issues? The fact he was a Leicester flop doesnt matter. He is a human being who has played football before. Get him in
Slimani wasn't exactly a flop at Leicester. He just didn't get many games because Vardy plays all the time and he's never injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.