Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
In almost all the Bruno Fernandes threads I have wrote extensive stuff about his playstyle and I would do it again but I am in the midst of writing something up for work as well but I will give you a quick run down.

SHOOTING: he has unbelievable shooting with both his left and right foot he uses both power and precision (mostly power) and hits them from distance often and with good amounts of success

PASSING/VISION: He is the creator for Sporting and everything runs through him. His long passing and through balls are of high quality and his ability to make a pass before receiving the ball is very good as well. His teammates at times struggle to keep up with what he tries to do which says a lot about how shit Sporting are.

DRIBBLING: He can beat a man if he needs to or in tight spaces but this is NOT one of the traits you should be focused on when getting a player like Bruno. It is not something you really highlight about him as player.

STAMINA/LEADERSHIP: You get a natural born leader with Bruno and he very often the first to track back and go up and down the pitch. If he loses it you can bet your bottom dollar he will take it right back. If a teammate loses it he is the first to pull back. He has very high on field IQ which may explain why he says he hopes to be a coach one day.

ABILITY TO GET OUT OF TIGHT SPACES: Has no problem doing this and if the Portuguese league is a turn off for you he has done it in the CL vs Barcelona.

SETPIECES: Dam near automatic. World class penalty taker and his free kicks are brilliant as well scores a lot of them.

His vision passing and overall ability in the final third is of the best quality I have personally ever seen in Sporting.

Guys we are gonna win the league

zenith

Portuguese media is absolute trash and unless we hear from more reliable sources, it's safe to assume that it's just local press trying to build up interest in a player in whom actually there is little interest.

redshaw

Ole says right player for the right value we'll pounce on it.

Feels like we could walk away over 5-10 million. We probably have a set price and won't budge a penny more and get involved in a fake or real bidding war.

Skills

Snitch
Ole says right player for the right value we'll pounce on it.

Feels like we could walk away over 5-10 million. We probably have a set price and won't budge a penny more and get involved in a fake or real bidding war.
Bollocks. You are talking about the club that just paid £80m for Maguire just 5 months ago.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
So how effective could below line up be?

McT
Pogba Bruno
James Rashford
Martial

Enough to consistently smash bottom 10 teams?

jamesjimmybyrondean

Bring back the diamond

...................... Mctominay....................

..........Fred................................Pogba

...........................Bruno......................

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I just came on to check this and saw ‘rumours starting again’ - Despite knowing this has been the thread title all along, I was immediately disappointed and thought there were rumours that he was starting for Sporting tonight.

I can’t wait to relive that disappointment again in 3 minutes.

redshaw

Bollocks. You are talking about the club that just paid £80m for Maguire just 5 months ago.
You know paying high for one player might affect the next one and I'm quoting Ole here about the right price.

If Sporting want 80 million I doubt we'd be paying it.

Longstaff is 50 million we said no thanks. If Bruno is 80 million we might say no thanks. Probably the reason Bruno is still at the club is because many who have looked have a certain fee and Sporting want more. Many have asked how is he still there if you've followed this one. So no it's not bollocks and your example of paying 80 million is poor logic to say we'll just outbid or pay over the odds anytime, that's probably bollocks more like.

They also want to sell. We're probably in the 50-60m range while they're in the 60-70+m range and it's easily possible either party might walk away.

Last edited:

Superunknown

Not convinced that we're going to sign anyone in this window. Even less convinced that we'll go for Bruno. Personally, I would like to see him come here and feel that he would improve us.

theklr

McT
Pogba Bruno
James Rashford
Martial

Im quite sure that getting Fernandes is the first step of selling Pogba next summer.

But hopefully we can experience that until then !

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Him playing doesn’t really mean anything. Let’s see what his manager says after the game/his reaction after the game.

Godfather

He is asked at the end of the video. Ole isn’t doing anything to dampen hopes so Ed needs to deliver now.
That's not positive at all imo. Sounds more like an excuse for not getting players in. We have the funds but the right player wasn't available...

Tiber

Why does it matter if he plays tonight? He is a sporting player until someone buys him

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Im quite sure that getting Fernandes is the first step of selling Pogba next summer.

But hopefully we can experience that until then !
Yeah I was talking about just this season as I’m also sure Pogna will be off.

Am hoping the above is enough to sneak above Chelsea into top 4 or be able to win Europa.

dev1l

Why does it matter if he plays tonight? He is a sporting player until someone buys him
True but if the transfer was so close as some news led us to believe, I don't think he would have played tonight

ROFLUTION

McT
Pogba Bruno
James Rashford
Martial

I think Fred as the anchor would be more potent for attacking the bottom 10 teams. Just need a quality right winger on top of Bruno. Sancho and Bruno would really complete our attack

Dante

Average bang
This whole thing is a re-run of the Summer.

Expect a series of links to Real Madrid in due course.

The transfer whoring from Sporting is so predictable.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
There were reports that the agent and sporting want the deal closed yesterday before the night ends. The fact he's playing today means he's gonna be on sportings books until he gets a conclusion to his future.

peridigm

Think yesterday was critical to the deal happening, fact he’s starting today makes me think this is OFF! But I am a very negative muppet at times.
I recon it was never on. It all sounds like made up bullshit. If it was ever on, it should be the easiest transfer ever.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Odds have drifted back to 2/5 on from 2/7 yesterday. Spurs cut to 4/1. I thought this was going to happen, but don’t think so now.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Discount as in less good or a bargain find for the same?
For sure less good. KDB is a superior player and that’s not a question.

That’s not to say that Bruno is a bad player but KDB is an elite player.

mu4c_20le

Surprised he is starting considering the state of the opponent. Thought maybe he'd be on the bench at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.