Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

soapythecat

If we had an agreement to buy him, he would not be playing right now. If Sporting were trying to sell him, they would not be risking him right now against a team struggling for players (they are all ill I’ve read).
I want to believe the rumours/sightings etc but his involvement in the game tonight is pretty damning.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If we had an agreement to buy him, he would not be playing right now. If Sporting were trying to sell him, they would not be risking him right now against a team struggling for players (they are all ill I’ve read).
I want to believe the rumours/sightings etc but his involvement in the game tonight is pretty damning.
Oh I’m pretty sure Sporting want to capitalise on his continued good form by selling now. It’s whether there is a buyer at their selling price is the question.

Fosu-Mens

Good. Lets go for Pellegrini instead.

Jericholyte2

So it looks like Spurs are signing Gedson Fernandes on loan...do we think people mistook the two and thought all Portuguese Fernandeses are the same?

Xenophobic bastards!!!

Dante

Average bang
Cause he is a top player and was very young when we bought him. Hardly comparable to Maguire. Like how Rashford would cost anyone 100+ now except Pogba was even better than that.

Maguire is good too just not 80 mil good.
We only paid £90m for Pogba because he's French.

Bogga

Surely someone must've analysed the photo with the bearded man in the back of a car. Was it DDG or someone else?

RightSaidFredTheRed

IF thats true, done dealio, they ain't turning that sort of money down.
except you could half imagine woodward clowning and saying £5k per day, every day for the next 2 years, spread across every bank account on the planet, but can only be collected after completing a hard sudoku and multi language crossword! Collection for 24 hours only for each installment or as long as the bank is available including bank holidays where you have to bribe the bank manager to come in.

T&Cs the specific bank and day of collection will be provided via clues!

Woodward press statement....we offered more than they wanted, but they wouldn't accept our simple deal structure!

Genuinely all jokes aside a deal is there to be done for what could go on be a top 10 in the world player. Why not just get the damn deal done. His stats are incredible, but if you actually watch the way he takes goals and provides assists they are heavily transferable. Quick minded smart shots and pinged crosses. He'll be incredible for us. GET IT DONE WOODWARD!

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
McT can’t play as lone DM. We we need a younger Matic for that role.

pogba is gone.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He definitely knows something. Otherwise he is cruel with tormenting the muppets :lol:
Nah there’s nothing to know. If there was something to know he wouldn’t have played tonight.They’re clearly desperate to receive the fee and if anything was agreed there is no way they would have jeopardised a potential £60m fee just to play him against weak opposition. The fact he played against weak opposition suggests more than anything that they want him in the shop window attracting suitors.

laughtersassassin

Rio better know something haha. Otherwise he is just having us in which is cruel considering our desperation.

mu4c_20le

Seems a pretty average goal to me - unless I'm missing something.
To be fair the pen wasn't that great either as the keeper should have saved it, but two goals is pretty remarkable considering his head is already in Manchester

What the feck! That’s an absolutely stunning goal!

which goal is he just score, the bog standard one, or the one he scored from a different post code?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Wouldn’t complain at all if this ‘deal’ fell through. Doesn’t seem the right player. Desperation for signings often leads to a craving for anyone, whether it makes sense or not. Let’s sign a 19 year old striker to compete with our 18 year old striker as back up. Let’s sign a 10 to play in a 3 with Pogba.

Hopefully this is all smoke.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What the feck! That’s an absolutely stunning goal!

which goal is he just score, the bog standard one, or the one he scored from a different post code?
bog standard. the other one isn't his goal it's a joke that's been edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.