Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Brunevergoingtohappen Fernanjustsportingtryingtocreateabiddingwarforaplayertheyarehappytocashinon

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Considering that Matt Judge's negotiation skills are about as refined as Floyd Mayweather's reading skills, at best this is getting done on Jan 31st.

Bestietom

Maybe they won’t do the deal until after the game? I think that makes a bit more sense don’t you Tom.

I don’t think that’ll happen anyway, Its very risky of sporting if they’re desperate for the money.
We will know in the next couple of days. Bruno himself wants deal done quickly according to Daily Mirror. Think myself it could be Rojo's wages is the hold up.

Classical Mechanic

I've been critical of the player but its a big thing if he's desperate to play for United. I think Eriksen's ambivalence to a transfer here is a big reason for us not going for him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I've been critical of the player but its a big thing if he's desperate to play for United. I think Eriksen's ambivalence to a transfer here is a big reason for us not going for him.
Eriksen has ideas above his station. If his Spurs performances were that brilliant this season then Europe’s top clubs would be all over him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We’ve already “gone for him” but he’s told us he wants to move abroad. He made that clear in the summer. glad we moved on.

Withnail

Eriksen has ideas above his station. If his Spurs performances were that brilliant this season then Europe’s top clubs would be all over him.
No one's Spurs performances have been all that this year and he clearly wants out so the motivation is gone.

If he's going to Inter he'll do well there.

It's much preferable to Spurs at the moment, a decent shout at silverware, they're challenging for the league and they'll be in the CL again next season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
In the recent past we would have thrown big money at him until he said yes is what I was getting at.
Perhaps. He's still class but we need players who have their hearts and minds into it, not just here for a pay day.

If Fernandes WANTS to play here then it'll give us much more than a half assed Eriksen.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He seems happy to go to Inter. Its not an idea above your station to want to play in a new league

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Think myself it could be Rojo's wages is the hold up.
Well, if he's indeed a part of the equation - then, yes, you'd think wages would be a bit of a problem. He supposedly makes somewhere in the 80-90k p/w region at United. I imagine that would make him their best paid player by some distance - which isn't entirely unproblematic.

Noc-Z

ffs
I'm starting to think we might actually get this one over the line....I'm setting myself up for crushing disappointment again aren't I?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Have anyone actually watched him play? Is he any good?
The impression I got whenever I've seen him is of someone who wouldn't really suit the premier league and not exactly what we need... though that's only been a few games and then the standard few videos. Hope I'm wrong! Though at this point any midfielder would be an upgrade.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
No one's Spurs performances have been all that this year and he clearly wants out so the motivation is gone.

If he's going to Inter he'll do well there.

It's much preferable to Spurs at the moment, a decent shout at silverware, they're challenging for the league and they'll be in the CL again next season.
Everyone seems to be going there for playing time. He has this idea he’s good enough for RM

Bestietom

Well, if he's indeed a part of the equation - then, yes, you'd think wages would be a bit of a problem. He supposedly makes somewhere in the 80-90k p/w region at United. I imagine that would make him their best paid player by some distance - which isn't entirely unproblematic.
Then we might have to pay a big slice of his wages to get this deal done. What do you think.

redshaw

With Eriksen it seems he was holding out for the big two in Spain but failing that he simply wants to change country/league with a decent pay day. Inter look to be going places too but a lot can happen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.