Bruno Fernandes | United not interested due to doubts over passing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Simon Stone just said bruno isn't being looked at, he isn't on our list.

Ranchero

Think this move is purely being touted by Sporting led media briefings in an effort to whip up an auction. I wouldn't be surprised if there have been no real talks whatsoever.
I worry about this, especially as we have sought to sign up Andreas and Mata on longer contracts. Andreas just is not good enough and Matic is way over the hill.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
This is absolutely fantastic. You have to love these transfer windows, especially those final weeks. Hilarious stuff, popcorn out.

Chairman Steve

James ‘That Mother’ Ducker and Simon ‘Cold to the bone’ Stone have massacred the muppet weekend.

Fooza

At this rate, transfer threads will all be locked apart from Lukaku.

el3mel

It was never going to happen. The only weird thing about it was Di Marzio news but he might have been played by agents. Otherwise I would have never believed the Portuguese journalists usual crap.

mancan92

Well back to being as hopelessly poor as we all thought we were going to be for 90% of the transfer window until the last week.

Honestly f Woodward and f the glazers.

This ub honestly

Castia

His agent or whoever who is pimping him out all over Europe needs a slap.

We’ve come out twice now denying our interest. Lock the thread.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
If it's true that he was never on our list, let alone 'one step away' from signing then Di Marzio will end up losing plenty of credibility.

R'hllor

Oh noes, meltdown incoming, we need a distraction, hope Fridge shows up and starts spamming league -4 tweets.

BeltUp

Supports
United
Pretending to be sedious about big players like Fernandes, Dybala, Griezmann, Hazard, Benzema etc. only to destroy all hope at the end of the window. Classic Glazer strategy. It keeps the fans believing the club wants to spend big but it's really a lie.

Alabaster Codify7

Well.

There goes any hopes of us adding creativity and a goal threat to the team. Expect another low-scoring season of scraping wins at best, dropping points at worst.

Ole is going to be judged very harshly on going into this season with the current squad. Who exactly is on his list?

Snafu17

So who exactly is this mythical midfielder that is on our list then?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
True that. But seriously we got to sign somebody. Going into this season with these options is suicide.
Agreed. I was banking on one of these two as incoming. Getting neither leaves us seriously lacking creative spark and guaranteed goals.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I wonder if it's true that Ole doesn't rate him. Pretty mental if true

Status
Not open for further replies.