BT Sport

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Taking it all the way back to Zlatans tug in the build up to his goal. Lingard gets an arm across the face and quickly glossed over. Rooney gets pulled back with as much force as Zlatan did earlier, no mention.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Most annoying thing is that you know the ref's will get affected by it and someone will be out to prove a point against us.

Most likely Clattenburg at some point.

Zoo

Jake Humphrey is terrible. He is so unsuited to this.

Hammerfell

Lowest common denominator coverage, aimed purely at stirring up controversy.

Josep Dowling

They're now outright saying that the referees are helping us.

They're a joke.
Came on here to mention this, an absolute joke. Once again mentioned the handball by Zlatan but don't mention the dead cert pen and the onside goal not given.

Plus all the decisions earlier in the season.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
They're now outright saying that the referees are helping us.

They're a joke.
fecking cnuts. And they bring up the Palace game where we had at least as much going against us as for us. PRICK!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Humphrey clearly has one intention and that's to create controversy and generate tweets on the BT hashtag.

Actual analysis of the game is a distant second.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Yeah the ref really helped us when Rashford was tackled away on a clear goal scoring chance and it was only a yellow. Just based on it possibly being a great chance, you could argue it was a yellow. Add the way of the tackle to it and you could be talking about a red.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Hump's like a kids tv presenter promoted beyond his level.

BocaJuniors

What the hell is Gerrard wearing, has he heard of colour coordination before? Why does Humphreys like leaning so far to the right in his chair?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Something strange. I switched on the TV bright and early this morning planning to watch the news, but it woke up set to BT Sport and an old MOTD. Southampton V United, from the early 70s.

Inevitably I sat, mesmerised as United won 5-2 and people like Best, Charlton, McIlroy, Morgan, Kidd wandered across the screen. The odd thing was it was in black and white, with a really grainy, faded at the edges sort of image, and I was sure I've seen the game in colour.

So I looked on YouTube.

Does anybody know why BT would be using a B&W version. Is it a fashion statement or something?

Classical Mechanic

Something strange. I switched on the TV bright and early this morning planning to watch the news, but it woke up set to BT Sport and an old MOTD. Southampton V United, from the early 70s.

Inevitably I sat, mesmerised as United won 5-2 and people like Best, Charlton, McIlroy, Morgan, Kidd wandered across the screen. The odd thing was it was in black and white, with a really grainy, faded at the edges sort of image, and I was sure I've seen the game in colour.

So I looked on YouTube.

Does anybody know why BT would be using a B&W version. Is it a fashion statement or something?
Possibly, it gives an 'authentic' feeling or perhaps they are just cheapskates when it comes to their filler TV and B&W version is cheaper.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I actually like the main commentator think he's called Darren fletcher I find him much easier to listen to than any other main commentator. The rest are terrible though.

Jackylad

I absolutely hated their bargain basement coverage, punditry and nasty studio sets at first, but I've made my peace with them now. Sadly, they're here to stay, and I wouldn't be surprised if they take a good whack of the Prem rights from Sky at the next renewal.

Not to mention that they've got the rights for the next Ashes tour as well. Sky's cricket coverage is second to none, so that's gonna be another disappointment.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
We've just been discussing this in the City/Spurs thread. Humphries is awful, insensitive, and very unprofessional.

Sylar

We've just been discussing this in the City/Spurs thread. Humphries is awful, insensitive, and very unprofessional.
Hes terrible as a host. Ed chamberlin was somebody who was really good, and when you had one followed by the other, you could really tell the difference.

FujiVice

Exactly. Who the feck does he think he is? He's a professional broadcaster and he just showed the "expert" his card live in the post match. Its a total dick move.

Jazz

Hes terrible as a host. Ed chamberlin was somebody who was really good, and when you had one followed by the other, you could really tell the difference.
Yep agreed.
Guy acts like some bad version of a tabloid hack. Honestly bad behaviour, and I'm not even a fan of Gerrard!
Wish RAWK would have some of their members send him a few choice tweets.

FujiVice

If he'd had said "speaking of missing a Champions League final" in front of Roy Keane, grinning like a cnut, I'm 90% certain he'd have left the studio without the same amount of facial features he arrived with.

Jazz

If he'd had said "speaking of missing a Champions League final" in front of Roy Keane, grinning like a cnut, I'm 90% certain he'd have left the studio without the same amount of facial features he arrived with.
That would have been fun to see:D
Doubt he would try that shit with Keane tbh!

Zen

Gerrard is kinda miserable as feck. Like Liverpool are taking a beating on there for this Swansea game, Mcmanaman having a bit of fun with it the negativity over it, Gerrard just ultra serious and uninterested really. I mean he invited the 'slip' thing on himself....in a kinda awkward, maybe he's just grower into the role of pundit, but clearly not ultra natural.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Footballers adopt this personality of being tough. It's all for a show - people shouldn't buy into it too much.

Zen

rofl at the disarray of this show, Macca calling out how bad this post-game show is. MNF for life.

cyberman

Gerrard looked like he was going to cry when Redknapp said he thought Liverpool was going to finish 6th
Taking bets on air, treating Redknapp like their senile uncle.
They really haven't readjusted their sights, they could be one point above 6th next week and they acted as if finishing outside of the top 4 was this far fetched idea.