BT Sport

FujiVice

Footballers adopt this personality of being tough. It's all for a show - people shouldn't buy into it too much.
Roy Keane tried to strangle Kevin Dillon with his tie when he was managing Sunderland. He's walking through life acting like a absolute mental to sell books. He's off his head.

Jarman

I can't stand watching BT sport, I'd rather watch a dodgy American stream than their terrible commentators and pundits. How on earth can they spend so much and assemble such a team of dross. They must have about 20 big names and everyone of them is just there to cause controversy, it's as bad as talk sport.

i can not think of a single likeable person on there or even anyone who talks any sense whatsoever. Having Howard Webb there is the final straw as he just talks bollocks all the time too and another Wum.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
I can't stand watching BT sport, I'd rather watch a dodgy American stream than their terrible commentators and pundits. How on earth can they spend so much and assemble such a team of dross. They must have about 20 big names and everyone of them is just there to cause controversy, it's as bad as talk sport.

i can not think of a single likeable person on there or even anyone who talks any sense whatsoever. Having Howard Webb there is the final straw as he just talks bollocks all the time too and another Wum.
There are quite a few WUMs on Talksport, but they have some great presenters Hawksbye & Jacobs are superb, and the Two Mikes are very entertaining once you get the gist.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
All I ever hear from that Jacobs is giggling and agreeing.
Paul Hawksbye is very funny, Andy does giggle a lot at what he says. I really like Andy though, produced one of my favourite football programmes Fantasy Football, and is a genuine football fan, endearingly passionate about his club.

Bojan11

Humphreys was good on F1 with Coulthard and Brundle. He's terrible as a football host though.

Zoo

Humphrey is consistently so bad it's painful to watch. I can't laugh at this and to be fair Gerrard took it in his stride.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Humphrey is consistently so bad it's painful to watch. I can't laugh at this and to be fair Gerrard took it in his stride.
Agreed. As hilarious as the slip was, I didn't find this funny. It was awkward and uncalled for.

Lord Zlatan

Darke nearly wets himself every time they have a shot, I thought a uk channel would have a slight biase to their own team, no?

cyberman

Ian Darke actually groaned at that misplaced St Etienne pass at the end of the half like he was disappointed.

Zoo

Darke is the most overdramatic commentator around, it's very annoying.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Savage: "There. There. There look. Right there."

Superb analytical commentary of that reply Robbie.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
I like Ian Darke - admittedly I'm biased because I love boxing and his commentary was the only saving grace against a backdrop of Jim Watt and Glen McCrory.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Darke's not comfortable unless he has Macmananananam next him tickling his prostate.

MrPooni

Why is Ian Darke having a quiet orgasm over the imaginary prospect of Martial getting a red card?

cyberman

I thought the ref showed Martial a red off screen after hearing that.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I like Darke but only for boxing. He always makes me think I'm watching some kind of football/boxing kind of sport whenever he commentates on football, it just doesn't sound right.

Lord Zlatan

Had enough...fortunately we have eir sports showing it and even though not hd it's easier to listen to

Kazi

First time I've had a BT Sport stream in a while. I've been spoilt by the GOAT Network for sports coverage NBC. This is fecking awful.

Last edited:

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Wtf is he on about, "unusual time"? There's often 1700 kickoffs in the Europa League, more of an oddity is the fact it's being played on a Wednesday.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Wtf is he on about, "unusual time"? There's often 1700 kickoffs in the Europa League, more of an oddity is the fact it's being played on a Wednesday.
Isn't that usually fixtures in Eastern Europe though? I thought the standard kick off times in the Europa League were 6pm and 8:05pm.