Bundesliga 2012/2013

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Dortmund's style of play reminds me of how Bilbao played against us. I love that kind of football. High intensity football. Closing down in packs. And a short passing but direct style of attacking.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'd love it if we were drawn against Borussia in the group stages for the champions league, they'd obviously be a tough team but they would be great games.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Bremen a little unlucky to go in 1-0 down. Dortmund look like they're lacking a bit of sharpness - Hummels and Gundogan in particular. De Bruyne does look pretty good.

Fal

Kirch has to come of with a cramp and Kuba has to play right FB now, that could be interesting.
Kuba has played in that position before at club level (not sure if at Dortmund...) so it's not a foreign position to him. He knows the job and his work ethic is immense. They shouldn't miss a beat with this.

NoLogo

Kuba has played in that position before at club level (not sure if at Dortmund...) so it's not a foreign position to him. He knows the job and his work ethic is immense. They shouldn't miss a beat with this.
I didn't know that but must be ages since he last played there.

But so far I think he is doing a better job out there then Kirch did.

NoLogo

Dortmund a bit lucky to win this game imo. They still aren't at 100% and Bremen was fairly good going forward, despite playing so disappointingly in the cup game.

Well I guess Dortmund won't complain about the way they got the 3 points.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I didn't know that but must be ages since he last played there.

But so far I think he is doing a better job out there then Kirch did.
He played there for Wisła Kraków due to emergency in CL qualifiers and was immense. To be fair he's the sort of player you could put anywhere on the pitch and he'd be decent, his workrate is incredible.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I like the look of this Gundohan chap.
Definitely one to keep an eye on. He looked rusty today and gave the ball away too often but I think he's potentially one we should be looking at as a Scholesy replacement.

Decent game but Dortmund don't look in the best shape again, hopefully they'll pick up some form in time for the Champions League this time.

Sally Cinnamon

Definitely one to keep an eye on. He looked rusty today and gave the ball away too often but I think he's potentially one we should be looking at as a Scholesy replacement.

Decent game but Dortmund don't look in the best shape again, hopefully they'll pick up some form in time for the Champions League this time.
Agreed. He's the one who tickles my inner muppet. He'll have a big thread next summer or the one after.

VoetbalWizard

being in pot 4 again does not help, they could draw a group with big hitters in it and get dumped quickly again.

NoLogo

He played there for Wisła Kraków due to emergency in CL qualifiers and was immense. To be fair he's the sort of player you could put anywhere on the pitch and he'd be decent, his workrate is incredible.
Yeah he is great.

I think he played for Poland behind the striker last time they had a friendly game against us and really ran the show for them.

Like I said with Götze, Reus, Kuba and Perisic they have a really great selection to chose from for their attacking midfield.

I only feel they are lacking a bit in center midfield without Bender.

Kehl might be a good captain but I don't feel he is as good as Bender defensively and the creative holding midfielder part is where Gündogan really shines.

Jaap

Dortmund definitely got lucky - Bremen a changed team after last weekend's German Cup disaster. Overall, a very good Bundesliga match with an entertaining second half.

wr8_utd

:'(
The quality of football here was so much better than you get in most PL matches.