CA 2019 - Final - Brazil vs Peru

marktan

Medel was a thundercnut when he played for Cardiff. The epitome of small-man syndrome.
Height really has no correlation to anything, you get plenty of cnuts in sport e.g. Suarez, Pepe etc.

SharpshooterTom

Are you insane? Medel threw an elbow how does that mean Messi started it?
He tried to petulantly shove Medel off the pitch while he was sheilding the ball defending it.

Medel's reaction was way OTT and deserved his red, but Messi was hardly an innocent bystander.

K13

He tried to petulantly shove Medel off the pitch while he was sheilding the ball defending it.

Medel's reaction was way OTT and deserved his red, but Messi was hardly an innocent bystander.
New footage from a different angle looks like minimal contact. Personally I don't think Messi did anything but each person I am sure will have a different opinion.

lsd

The Oracle
BBC saying Sanchez did his hamstring is that confirmed?

Jezpeza

Wishing injury on a player
Corking. Anterior cruciate hopefully and the sack of s**t can stay in chile all season ‘recovering’. Hate the bloke

Devil81

Gonna call this one how I see it, fake injury.

Nothing game which holds no bearing. Extra time off then he was going to be allowed.

These players are ripping the shite out of our club.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I dont wanna defend Medel, hes a cnut.

Just to bring some context, he grew up in a really bad neighborhood in Santiago, and some of his childhood friends are in jail right now for drug related issues. Medel always had behavior problems specially when he was a young player and he doesnt even speaks that well, but also this hard upbringing gave him some of his most appreciated qualities as a footballer. He never stops running and fights with his heart and soul every ball. He has won the heart of the fans in every team he has been because of this. We all remember when he played injured agains Brasil in Wc2014 until the 120th minute, for example.

His nomination as captain was probably to inspire his teammates but we all knew that he is always on the verge to pop at any provocation

K13

Yep went off injured in the first half, holding the back of his leg.
That is now the third time in the last year he has damaged his hamstring. Hopefully he can find a solution as Giggs did with yoga.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That's on the ref. A bit of aggression worth two red cards?

Devil81

Funny how he picks up injuries when it's time to play for us.

The old Neymar trick, extended summer break now.

So obvious it's unreal, just like when he's playing terrible and invents on of those calf or knee injuries.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
I met a Peruvian who sold his house to come to Russia for the World Cup. I'm happy for him, he should have saved the money and come to Brazil instead!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Gabriel Jesus is shredding this Copa :eek:

1-0 Braziu

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I can't watch this. Hope Peru won't be humiliated.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Brazil having fun now. Tite can't lose if Casemiro plays :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just turned back to see Guerrero slot in a penalty.

Was it clear cut or VAR? Will certainly watch second half with this still being in the balance now.

Kita

Can we get a gif of that Peruvian beauty right before the goal?

I really thought the refs would overturn the VAR call..

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
According to new rules by FIFA, if the arm is being used as a 'support' on the ground then it's not a penalty.

I think he calls it because the ball hits his hand just as he's putting it down so the rule doesn't really apply. Not really sure though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Great that lasted long, sloppy from Peru.:nono:

Brazil on home turf just have this aura for any other South American team playing them.