Call our final position in the PL table

RedIan

if we get hojlund martinez and shaw come back we might scrape 6th spot. Without 8th.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Why qualify for the CL and get knocked out in the first round? I hope we can focus on the league next season if ETH remains next season and we end up extending tor contracts of our underperformers including the likes of Rashford et

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Why qualify for the CL and get knocked out in the first round? I hope we can focus on the league next season if ETH remains next season and we end up extending tor contracts of our underperformers including the likes of Rashford et
Qualifying for the CL is only partially about playing in the CL. The huge benefits are financial and the ability to entice a much higher calibre of player for less, as well as keep a hold of your own in that class who want to feature in the CL.

Think of it as a gateway to shinier, prettier things at discounted rates.

noelyman

I’ve said for months now that I thought we’d catch Spurs. Still think we probably will because ‘lads it’s Spurs’ but barring a monumental collapse from Villa I think we’ll only get 5th. If Spurs and Villa were switched I’d fancy us to get 4th cos ‘lads it’s spurs’ :lol:

Doracle

5th. Spurs have very tough schedule.
Taking a fairly harsh approach, the minimum I can see Spurs getting is 14 points (I suspect that they will actually get a few more). That would require us to get 21 points. Doable but tough.

PoTMS

Could end up finishing 10th if we're not careful. It's more than we deserve.

Mike Smalling

As long as we don't finish in the spot that gives the UEFA Europa Conference League. We could easily drop a few spots. West Ham and Chelsea could realistically overtake us, and Newcastle has just done it.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
We have 6 games after today in the league, need 10 points to beat the Rangnick season total.

It's not happening

Adamsk7

I think 7th seems most likely at this stage, possibly 8th. Were a rotten team that’s also in rotten form so anything could happen