Call our final position in the PL table

SER19

We're in relegation form. If season was 10 games longer wed be looking at bottom 6

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Finishing below Chelsea is grounds for a prison sentence. Appropriate for a fraud, so it makes sense

IRELANDUNITED

What positions get into Europe? At this rate we will be in the conference league, does 7th or 8th get that?

Also, if we get to the FA Cup final and lose to City does that get us into Europe? If so what competition?

Roboc7

Looking at West Ham’s fixtures I think we will finish 7th, not convinced we will make it to 60 points though.

Irwin99

Depends on the next three games- which really should be winnable- but 6th or 7th looks about right.

Lee565

Forget position, I don't think we will we even get more than 48 points which is the same point tally we finished on the season before ten hag joined.

P0GBA

If we get the second Europa League spot for we need to go through qualifying or straight to the group stage?

sepulturite

Forget position, I don't think we will we even get more than 48 points which is the same point tally we finished on the season before ten hag joined.
As another poster said it was 58, and we're already past 48 now anyway

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think we'll get another 8-10 points this season which would be 60 points. Looking at the fixtures Newcastle will probably finish above us, we'll be slightly above Chelsea and west ham is my guess.

Woziak

As another poster said it was 58, and we're already past 48 now anyway
We’ve Got 50 with 6 games to go, have not won in 4 PL games I think we win 3 Draw 1 Lose 2 , finish max on 60 points however we could sack ETH this week and get someone in for last 7 or 8 games including Cup.

sepulturite

We’ve Got 50 with 6 games to go, have not won in 4 PL games I think we win 3 Draw 1 Lose 2 , finish max on 60 points however we could sack ETH this week and get someone in for last 7 or 8 games including Cup.
Ok, what's this rant got to do with what I said? I was just pointing out another posters mistake.

IRELANDUNITED

If we lose to City in the FA Cup final do we automatically qualify for the Europa League?

Hester_manc

Based on our last 6 games I think we will finish 6th:

Sheffield U - home - 3 points
Burnley - home - 3 points
Crystal Palace - away - 3 points
Arsenal - home - 0 points
Newcastle - home - 3 points
Brighton - away - 1 point

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

Newcastle are not good away from home but they are in good form, already schooled us earlier in the season with their 3rd string defence, so how exactly is that 3 points when that game could give me EL football and basically mean they finish above us? Even last season we couldn't beat them at home, we're not doing it this season. Also, getting a point at Brighton is looking exceedingly optimistic.

Do you people never learn?

mu4c_20le

Hojlund hat trick, isak blanks gets frustrated and sent off for kicking out at kambwala. Calling it now.

hobbers

More chance of us nicking a win against Arsenal than getting anything against Palace, Newcastle or Brighton.

We're finishing on 57 or 59 points. Hopefully 57 because that'll be like closing the circle on the manager circus since Moyes, also sacked on 57.

Woziak

The real question is 7 games ago when we were on 44 points and had 13 games to go why wasn’t a decision made by INEOS to make a change, the signs are all there.

To get 6 points from the last 7PL with one win in 7 is the final straw, we had a huge chance of getting Top4/5 if we made a change then, the players would want to prove themselves and it’s fair to say under a new coach we may have got 4 wins 1 draw and 2 defeats from those 7 games and that’s 13 points or 7 more than we have currently.

I hope INEOS have learnt from this that at a behemoth like United , no coach who gets knocked out of the CL at the group stage and suffered 14 defeats from 37 games by the middle of February should have been kept, the time to pull the trigger was then, we might have lost to Liverpool in the Fa Cup but we would probably be in a genuine CL fight and have a great chance of qualifying had they sacked ETH, now their unfortunate reputation of not being great with sports can’t continue with United, we heard all about Nice were finally fixed and yet I look at the French league and see they are 5th and miles away from CL, trying hard to not slide down the league.

All we’ve seen so far are words, smoke and mirrors, the next media brief will be because United don’t have CL or EL football next season we can only spend £75m because of FFP/PSR at which point it’s time for all the true fans to stop spending our hard earned money on club merchandising until The Glazers have gone for Good, I like Sir Jim, I believe he really cares and he wants to do right by United but the manager right now is more than just a poison chalice, he’s highlighted your first mistake as he should have been sacked in late February.

Nebel

7th spot, sadly. I really torn with kicking ETH far away or sticking with him.

GazTheLegend

If we get an interim manager that might kick us to 6th. Otherwise? We are quite honestly in bottom 3 club form and it's not looking like changing anytime soon, so I don't see us finishing ahead of Newcastle

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Don't know, but if this cnut is still here next year we'll be much closer to relegation than top 4.

edgecutter

That is overly optimistic. We have only won 1 game in our last 7 and that was due to winning g a few pens against a shit Everton.