Can Girona win La Liga? | 115 charges' trophies to be exhibited in Girona

Spark

Someone's had a stroke in marketing and thought this was a good idea.

Zen86

With more stringent FFP and profitability rules in Spanish and European competition, I think it's harder for clubs to come in and simply splurge their way to the top (look at Newcastle).

They have an advantage in terms of being plugged into a multi club network which gives them a talent and administrarive advantage over similarly sized clubs (an unfair advantage which should be banned) but that alone won't be enough to have them dominate a league occupied by Real Madrid and Barcelona.

And my original comment scoffed at the idea that the league (La Liga) wasn't already spoiled. Isn't that why Perez and Laporta are trying to ditch their league and create the Super League?
People said the same things about City 15 years ago. Infinite money overcomes most challenges funnily enough.

kaiser1

Pep's Mum
Supports
Bayern Munich
I can't see Girona disrupting the Barca, Real, Atlético big 3 If they are going to sell their best players to City.
Some clubs have top talents sitting in their bench who will start for other top sides

City group can accumulate enough players to loan around and make them strong enough