Carabao Cup 2022/23

Deery

Dreary
What’s Koulibaly at there wrong foot and everything.

cyberman

I can see Alvarez getting grief back home for wearing the poppy

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This is the most energetic we've looked all season. I mean mostly because half the team is made up of youth players but still.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Hall has done more at left back than Cucurella has done all season.

Deery

Dreary
Hall just had to go right corner there tried to be too smart

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This is the most energetic we've looked all season. I mean mostly because half the team is made up of youth players but still.
Derby are really shite though. I didn't think they would be this bad. They could still win, obviously, but I was not sweating in that first half.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Annoying. Puli and Hall both shoud have scored.
On the plus side, they weren’t half chances, the ball is moving well and they should have been spot on scores.

He may get grief, but the calmness to wait for the fake then shoot was great, and low near corner is generally a good bet that close to score. The man did the splits to stop it.

if he were 28 I’d be more critical … maybe. But he’s having a great game, which is really good to see.

This lineup has two things our normal starting lineup Lacks (if you have your Amex out Todd): more creativity, and an actual defensive midfielder that suits that hybrid central movement Potter likes to play with.

You can see the difference.

Deery

Dreary
So what’s Southampton’s thinking with this Luton manager, one eye on the Championship?

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Going from Rodri and Gundogan to Phillips and Silva …. Someone must have told them it was an FA final by mistake

Chairman Steve

Is Southgate actually going to put Kalvin Phillips in the World Cup squad? Barely played 30 minutes of this season and been injured for like 2 months.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
So what’s Southampton’s thinking with this Luton manager, one eye on the Championship?
A very good manager last season for Luton. He got a very very average bunch of players shaped into a team that was hard to beat and not far off promotion.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Useless wall.