Carabao Cup semifinals

RedDevil@84

Gary Flintoff

BBC Radio 5 live reporter at Etihad Stafium

Very interesting body language from Kevin de Bruyne after he was substituted. The Belgian went straight down the tunnel and did not look particularly happy. There was no warm embrace from his manager. In fact, there was no acknowledgment at all from Pep Guardiola.
Reporter in Dailymail: That's my transfer story for tomorrow.

Loublaze

ATLien
All these goals should not be added to the player's tally on account of this game being a farce

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Out of interest what's Pep's worst defeat as a manager. Obviously Mourinho has his 5-0 v Barca and Wenger his 8-2 but interested as to what his is?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
All these goals should not be added to the player's tally on account of this game being a farce
Indeed they just threw up a stat that Jesús has 10 in his last 7 home games, so before tonight he had 6 in 6 which is obviously less news worthy

Mister_Stubbs

At what point do the City players show some professional sympathy for their inferior opposition?

DavidDeSchmikes

Out of interest what's Pep's worst defeat as a manager. Obviously Mourinho has his 5-0 v Barca and Wenger his 8-2 but interested as to what his is?
4-0 against Everton in his first season
4-0 against Real Madrid when he was Bayern Munich manager

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He's been battered plenty of times in the CL. Probably the 4-0 loss to Madrid at the Allianz.

RedDevil@84

4-0 to Real Madrid
and 4-0 to Everton

I think that is the worst

Edit: And I think Barca also put 4 -0 against his City side.

vodrake

Where's the pride in battering a League one team 8-0 with most of your first team attack?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
4-0 vs Madrid in the CL at Bayern. 4-0 vs Everton at City.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gary Flintoff

BBC Radio 5 live reporter at Etihad Stafium

Very interesting body language from Kevin de Bruyne after he was substituted. The Belgian went straight down the tunnel and did not look particularly happy. There was no warm embrace from his manager. In fact, there was no acknowledgment at all from Pep Guardiola.
You can understand that.
We've all played against utterly sh!t teams in our playing days and been gutted to be taken off early, or even when teammates scored instead of you!

PoTMS

Burton should forfeit. 5 red cards, gain 5 goals.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Can't see Burton turning this round second leg.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Nah I hate this attitude. Why not just score as many as you can? Isn't that the whole point of the game?
Because it's humiliating for the other side? If it's another PL it would be bad enough but for League one Burton? Come on be a bit respectful

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Because it's humiliating for the other side? If it's another PL it would be bad enough but for League one Burton? Come on be a bit respectful
Then they should be better at football?:lol:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I actually think stopping scoring is kind of disrespectful too. It's basically saying how easy the game is. If I was a manager I wouldn't want my team to stop scoring to 'show respect'.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mate theyre a small league one club. The team City have put out here is embarrassing.
Klopp gets abuse for too much rotation, and now Pep is not doing enough.
Funny old game.

Who knew it'd be such a white wash? When was the last time we battered a lower league team whatever lineup we put out?