Carabao Cup semifinals

padr81

Supports
Man City
I don't see the problem with KDB. Was more Gundogan/Silva I couldn't understand why they were starting instead. If you win this leg comfortably enough, Foden might start the away game.
I think its because Silva didn't play the weekend and Gundogan is filling in the holding role. I wouldn't have objected to him playing over Silva but I can see why Pep did it. Particularly with him starting Garcia and Zinchenko on the left side at the back. Would be a risk to play 3 kids and Sane down the left side of the pitch I think.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Can't believe they're not delaying the kick off.

M6 is a mess atm and apparently 20 Burton fan coaches are stuck there, probably some Man. City fans aswell.

el3mel

Nice, some journalists are starting to pick up on the way Pep is treating their academy players.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Pep just wants to rack a 4/5-0 imo.

Foden will play second leg if that's the case.

Raebareliwale

Supports
Manchester City
What a pass by KDB. Unlucky the burton goalie got to it first :(

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Not watching but how full is the Stadium?
City end dosen't look too bad but predictably large caps in Burton end.

Just think it's a massive shame, Burton obviously aren't going to be reaching this stage again for very long time and unlikely to ever play premier league football so many of their supporters are missing large spells of their biggest ever occasion.

Move it to half 8 isn't ideal but at least it gives them a bit more time to arrive and see a decent chunk of the game.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Can't believe they're not delaying the kick off.

M6 is a mess atm and apparently 20 Burton fan coaches are stuck there, probably some Man. City fans aswell.
Delay it for how long though? An hour? Two? Three? Got to play it really? Unfortunate though.

On one of the news sites about a fan who has tweeted...

One supporter wrote: "I am a city fan who is stuck on the M6 with lots of other Burton and city fans around. This is a big occasion that can't be missed something must be done."

He should write to his MP.

Zoo

That City goalscorer announcer is cringeworthy.

Kawasaki

Burton need to get a grip or they'll be out the cup before they know it.