View full 2023-24 profile

4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

FerociousCorgis

Honestly even last season he was up and down a lot. These quotes just sound delusional by him if he doesn't think he's been absolute trash this whole season.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Better defensively, created four good chances and assisted Dalot with a good through ball.

Alemar

Goal line clearance and a good assist, and a clean sheet. Nice game

Roboc7

He was decent, just a shame he has been absolutely shite all season. At least it looks like we may have the sense to sell him this summer.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think that may be my favourite performance of his ever here. I know everyone loved him last year but, aside from some nice goals, I didn't really care for any of his performances. Today, I was impressed.

Bobski

Sad to say, it was probably better for Utd he wasn't playing, though he could be rightfully annoyed that when Ten Hag finally made the logical choice of a more compact midfield shape he was stuck at CB.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In a way a convenient injury as it allowed Ten Hag to pick Amrabat instead.

Rockets Redglare

I noticed that when ETH went over. Clearly didn’t like being dropped for the FA cup final.
No different to Keane and Scholes saying they didn’t feel like they won the champions league in 99 as they didn’t play.
He’s a serial winner so of course he’s going to be pissed off that he wasn’t playing in the final.

Irwin99

Missed the celebrations apparently. Maybe he was dropped and he did throw a tantrum?

T_Model101

He jetted off on holiday somewhat immediately apparently.
I do suspect he will be sold this summer, but if he isn't, at least he has the summer off

Foolsgold21

He definitely threw a strop about being on the bench.

Hopefully we manage to move him on this summer.

Paul778

No different to Keane and Scholes saying they didn’t feel like they won the champions league in 99 as they didn’t play.
He’s a serial winner so of course he’s going to be pissed off that he wasn’t playing in the final.
If that's the case he needs to make himself undroppable.

Keane and Scholes were suspended which is completely different

Rockets Redglare

If that's the case he needs to make himself undroppable.

Keane and Scholes were suspended which is completely different
No I agree, I’m not saying he deserved to play and the decision was justified but it must be difficult for someone like him to take being dropped for a player like Amrabat.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

1:49:20 would suggest that ETH and Case weren't seeing eye to eye. Cold handshake reminiscent of Keane & McCarthy.