Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

RedDevilQuebecois

I don't know about you, but I think Camavinga is arguably the weak link in that Real Madrid midfield today.

edit: OK, he just saved a goal. But he leaves me lukewarm, really.

E-mal

Saka being ineffective and Arsenal fans have the cheeck to compare him to the likes of Foden and Rodrygo

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
english sides are deliberately throwing the matches in protest of nigel farage’s treatment in brussels this week.

InfiniteBoredom

I don't know about you, but I think Camavinga is arguably the weak link in that Real Madrid midfield today.

Only Kroos is showing composure in possession, the young midfielders are clearly uncomfortable being under this much pressure.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Feck sake, City are all over them. Feels like only a matter of time. Real have a way of getting through these types of games though.

saivet

Bayern don't look threatening. Sane doesn't look fit and Guerreiro looks like a LB playing at LW.

Oscar Bonavena

Madrid just inviting pressure from City all the time. A few minutes ago Valverde had a chance to set I think Vini away and instead he goes backwards to his defenders! Too negative, it will cost them.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why aren’t Madrid keeping the ball better! They need to control the game.

MDFC Manager

That would be Bellingham actually. Doing sweet feck all. Walking around on the pitch.

RopersReturn

Madrid have played a blinder so far, parking the bus with the Catenaccio tactic. City can only pepper the goal from outside the area.

Zen

Madrid have bought up all the great young midfielders in the world and have Kroos and Modric on top and yet, Madrid man Rodri is killiing them. But they went out to them two years ago after dominating them more than this, so I wouldn't be surprised this doesn't end up being turned around :lol: