Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

MiceOnMeth

So weird seeing Sancho being positive and take on defenders and looking like a professional footballer :eek:

saivet

Sancho looks a completely different footballer for Dortmund. WTF did ETH do to him?
He's still a bit lazy defensively, particularly when defending in his own half. He's generally fine with the press and positioning but there's been a few times where he isn't following his player running into Dortmund's box. It's possible a tactic but his off the ball defending deeper in his half still isn't good.

Winrar

PSG looking better in attack, though Dortmund looked threatening on the counter just then.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Dembele is brainless. Plays without thinking, just does the first thing that comes to his mind. All instinct. He's got such outrageous speed and technical skill that it often works out anyways, but when it doesn't it really makes you question how this guy is even a pro at that level

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
The replay just showed what a brilliant tackle by Hummels that was to deny Mbappe the shot

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
That’s a pretty dickhead thing for PSG to do, throw in and the kick it out for a Dortmund throw.

Weird. I don’t like PSG.

E-mal

The quality of players on display is not that great to be honest, so many basic errors.
The idea you need all stars to qualify from a UCL group looks ridiculous

Wayne's World

Don't think I've ever watched a Dortmund team be so defensively good in my lifetime as they have been tonight so far.

PSG are not getting the chances so far and have to work hard to get near Dortmund's box

E-mal

Never mind injuries and time wasting, the amount of time lost because players think they can argue every fecking decision must be 5+ mins per half.

Wish theyd just tell them to shut up, play on or get booked.
They are not robots, it is an emotional support

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
PSG been poor. They look like a team who rely on individual brilliance. Mbappe been very poor both legs.

Telsim

Textbook half by BVB. Impressive stuff. PSG insipid. They should be significantly better with the players they have.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Interesting game. Played at quite a tempo but composure lacking for both sides, more so PSG, in the final third.