Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Every time I watch Kane play for Bayern, I do wonder why we didn't push harder to sign him last summer. Surely Spurs would've accepted an offer from us if we offered a few million more than Bayern.
Spurs may accept the offer, but you still need to convince the player Utd is the best sporting project for him at his age.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Tuchel predicted Gnabry to score against Madrid.
He should have predicted Gnabry will get another muscle injury instead.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

They wouldn’t have accepted also why the feck would he join Utd?
Easier to say now after the season we're having, however United had just finished 3rd and won a trophy. Also, beating Shearer's PL record would've been a huge incentive to stay in England.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah, i forgot what it was like playing against the game winning goalkeeper :( fecking Neuer

Winrar

Feels like matter of time before Madrid score. Neuer has been sensational thus far, though.

Kroos has completed 70 passes in 40 minutes.

There's been games this season where our entire midfield hasn't had that in a half.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Don't understand why Tuchel replaced Gnabry with Davies. Ok he is fast but that's it and he is totally out of form. Pretty much non existent since being subbed on.
Why not Müller like in the first leg?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I didn't know BT/TNT commentary could be made much worse, but bringing in Rio every five minutes to just blurt out whatever random thought happens to currently be in his head is making a decent go of it.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Really bad performance by us so far. At least it is still 0:0