Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

Telsim

RB Leipzig fairly even with Real Madrid. Could have even been ahead, but Nkunku failed to bring the goods. Real Madrid look somewhat toothless without a dedicated 9. They need Benzema back.

wr8_utd

:'(
Agree with that, no way Messi catches him ever.

But knowing how precious this record is to Cristiano, he must feel some discimfort seeing Messi on scoresheet.
We need a Messi hat trick tonight so Ronaldo puts in a transfer request.

wr8_utd

:'(
RB Leipzig fairly even with Real Madrid. Could have even been ahead, but Nkunku failed to bring the goods. Real Madrid look somewhat toothless without a dedicated 9. They need Benzema back.
They'll get their usual goals after the 80th minute.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
today's stream chat was even more normal than usual

jonas as an honest messi fan i must admit he is finished and stat padding against jews

Roman A HAS PISSTIANO SCORED TODAY GUYS LMAOOOOOOO

HeyTJ THE TURTLES WOULD CHOKE TO DEATH SEEING YOU PLASTIC FANS

idkwhatname75 Messi stat padding against jews and africans in french league lmfao lowest point of his career

StoryXo MARQINHOS LETTING A BLUE HAIR JEW SIT HIM DOWN

j.s @idkwhatname75 dont worry he'll be stat padding agaisnt mexicans and americans in the mls soon 2

GiyuJJ During the pedophilediola era is Messi's prime statpading bottling and diving era i swear

gyro zeppelin penaldog fans crying in the corner lmaoooooo

Gunner Storm @Shawn S haaland can only score headers if the other team have midget CBs hehe, wolves have 6foot CBs and midfielders like podence

jonas messi is from palestine (every real messi fan knows that)

genuinely curious who goes there and types this out, what are they getting from it

Dinghy

City vs Dortmund is an absolute crap game. No intensity, no attacking purpose, just back- and sideway passing. Van Gaal would have been proud.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Such a Shitty player. All flicks and no end product
When he's on it, he's lethal but when he's in this mood (which is a good 50% of the time) where he plucks a ball out of the sky, then stops for 5 seconds to admire and think about his own first touch whilst getting the ball taken off him, he's infuriating.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
today's stream chat was even more normal than usual

jonas as an honest messi fan i must admit he is finished and stat padding against jews

Roman A HAS PISSTIANO SCORED TODAY GUYS LMAOOOOOOO

HeyTJ THE TURTLES WOULD CHOKE TO DEATH SEEING YOU PLASTIC FANS

idkwhatname75 Messi stat padding against jews and africans in french league lmfao lowest point of his career

StoryXo MARQINHOS LETTING A BLUE HAIR JEW SIT HIM DOWN

j.s @idkwhatname75 dont worry he'll be stat padding agaisnt mexicans and americans in the mls soon 2

GiyuJJ During the pedophilediola era is Messi's prime statpading bottling and diving era i swear

gyro zeppelin penaldog fans crying in the corner lmaoooooo

Gunner Storm @Shawn S haaland can only score headers if the other team have midget CBs hehe, wolves have 6foot CBs and midfielders like podence

jonas messi is from palestine (every real messi fan knows that)

genuinely curious who goes there and types this out, what are they getting from it
What did you make me see with my innocent eyes

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
BT are basically pretending the game has finished and man city have scored to win it. Talking as if it's a done deal.

cyberman

Problem with Haaland is if you sacrifice your game for a goal scoring monster then you need that monster to score in almost every game to get away with it