Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Rangers have absolutely shit the bed here
They've already been stuffed by Ajax, Napoli and Celtic so far this season. Not much chance of anything different here.

Idxomer

Yea. This guy is clueless and Im not impressed by his previous performances. Hes destroying everything that EtH has build.
You've lost 5 starters, it'll take time for any manager to get the team performing.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Yea. This guy is clueless and Im not impressed by his previous performances. Hes destroying everything that EtH has build.
You sold how many players, and few left for free as much as I can remember. Give a man some time. Were you this impatient when Erik came to Ajax?

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
You've lost 5 starters, it'll take time for any manager to get the team performing.
Nah, we always want to play attractive football. This coach is not a big fan of that. Our youngsters all know how to play but this dude has shown over and over again at his other clubs that he’s a good assistent but not a coach. A born loser.

@No Idea For Nickname I cant post more. Limited to five posts a day. I did my research on Schreuder and all the football he has shown at previous clubs was a bit of anti-football. Very defensive and just plain boring. Was not a fan of our club signing him. Hope he’s gone asap.

Last edited:

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
You sold how many players, and few left for free as much as I can remember. Give a man some time. Were you this impatient when Erik came to Ajax?
No. I did my research on EtH and was superimpressed with what he did at GAE and Utrecht. He’s a winner.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Oh and @Thoms is right. Schreuder is a very weird signing for Ajax. Has shown nothing in his career that points to him being a fit for Ajax. No impressive results and the onr thing he did do, winning the league with Brugge was with substantially worse football than Brugge normally plays. He also has no personality. The lack of hair might throw people off, but he's no Ten Hag.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Pedri is so good. Would love a player like him in our midfield.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Should be leading by more than one. A bit messy in the final third.

avgp_1

Porto score...What terrible defending from Tah there

There may be a penalty on the other end for Leverkusen

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Phew important decision for Leverkusen, penalty instead of 0:1