Champions League Final 2019 | Spurs v Liverpool (1st June)

Sara125

is anyone else watching this on Youtube? if so is the picture gash?
I am. Very good quality, as was the europa league final.

Edit: the thing that the subsequent replies are complaining about is now happening to me too :nervous:

0le

is anyone else watching this on Youtube? if so is the picture gash?
Yeah its terrible. It seems to have some weird over-exposure effect. Wasn't this bad for the EL stream earlier in the week so I don't know why its so bad now.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Clear penalty. But I don't like how Liverpool reacted after the goal..they are sitting back against Spurs :lol:

DRM

Vvd is a giant in that defense, absolutely nothing is getting past him. Phenomenal player

DRM

Clear penalty. But I don't like how Liverpool reacted after the goal..they are sitting back against Spurs :lol:
Good. The moment they decide to attack this game is over

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It was a penalty to be fair.

You're taught to keep your arms by your side in the penalty box precisely to avoid moments like that. Apparently, no one told Sissoko.
But by this standards all you need to do in pen box is to kick the ball in players arm. Sissoko was only 1-2m away. He can't do anything there

He was pointing for Trippier to cover the overlap? That shouldn't be criminal. The ball hits his armpit at first and then strolls down his arm. It's a harsh penalty. Especially that early in a game.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Yeah, I just thought of that.

And that it's farcical, :(.

He's also close when he plays it, don't you think?
Yeah, that was something they could have argued but there's been so much about making your natural body shape bigger, that I think refs are going to give them all.

Personally, it's not a penalty but they wanted to remove all the contentious decisions when one ref gives, one doesn't. This is the outcome.

AshRK

Cannot wait for this season to end. Tired of all these luck going in their favour. May sound bitter but they are not even that amazing. Anyways if they win fairplay to them

The Firestarter

Funny how the same refereeing team awarded us the penalty in Paris. I guess they were not that dumb back then?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They’re a surprisingly defensive team at times, they’ve been very happy to sit back and soak up the pressure this season, whereas last year they were a bit more gung-ho.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

This official stream is awful. Think I'm just going to turn this bollocks off.

At least they didn't win the league I suppose.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Firminho's teeth really are an abomination. I know it's been said a million times but jesus christ!
Handy for when the electric goes in the middle of the night and it's pitch black around you.

Simply open your mouth and voila, an eco-friendly torch at your disposal.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Clear penalty I think, entirely consistent with the way the handball rule has been applied since the world cup at least.

Of course whether the rule itself is as good as it could be is another matter.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
To me, it looked like Mane purposely kicked it at his arm?
Cheating scum benefit again?
That was my first reaction too. If the opponent intentionally plays it against your arm from close range, then that opens up a grey area doesn't it?

It wasn't clear-cut and stonewall at all imo.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I imagine because they're trying to get behind Rose and Tripp who are pushing on.
Yeah, not something I've often seen from them, interesting. Clearly a tactic. Wonder if it's to help with the heat, requiring less pressing from their midfield