Champions League Final 2019 | Spurs v Liverpool (1st June)

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Looks like he's pointing for someone to cover some space, but unfortunately it does fall into this unnatural position bullshit.

That Kimpembe moment has ruined handball forever.
What the feck happened to common sense!

As I've seen by other recent decisions from people in life. Common sense/ intelligence is sadly lacking with many many people.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Give me a break, this commentator talking about Liverpool "bursting out of the blocks"

They haven't had a kick! Gotten a lucky pen. This is obscene bias.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Regardless of the decision, why was it taken so quick by VAR? They barely looked at it for a minute, in a CL final. Really?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
How is anyone arguing?! That's as clear a handball as has been given all season, he's an absolute idiot for sticking his hand in the air.

Not the end of the match, Spurs just need to keep going. They've responded wel .

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
One metre away and looked like his chest first then hit his arm.
Never a penalty!

Smores

It's a clear pen i guess but are we now saying defenders can't point out where to mark etc

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Regardless of the decision, why was it taken so quick by VAR? They barely looked at it for a minute, in a CL final. Really?
Stonewall penalty thats why, his arm shouldnt be there. His arm was pointing nowhere and he was in a standing position, if the ball hits it, its a pen.

Nothing to really look at.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Sissoko is kinda dumb, what was he thinking? Remember his 1-on-1 at Anfield late on at 1:1 that he skied over the bar :nono:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Was a stonewall pen given how its been applied in the CL this season. His arms were out and caught the ball. It sucks but the reality is you have to put your hands behind your back to block the ball anymore.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I'm calling it. That will be the only goal of the game and the rest of it will be an absolute snooze fest.

reddev3

You can't stick your arms out like you're an aeroplane and then moan if it hits your arm and you get a pen/free kick given against you. It's a pen however soft and heartbreaking it may seem.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Why are Spurs in white shorts? Insert joke about waving white flags in surrender.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Was a stonewall pen given how its been applied in the CL this season. Hit arms were out and caught the ball. It sucks but the reality is you have to put your hands behind your back to block the ball anymore.
I hate it but this is true. I recall reading that UEFA have prompted a change next year not to be as strict, I think following what happened for us against PSG.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Was a stonewall pen given how its been applied in the CL this season. His arms were out and caught the ball. It sucks but the reality is you have to put your hands behind your back to block the ball anymore.
He was directing the defense or something.

The rule is a stupid one. I'm bumping a thread I made about this

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Stonewall penalty thats why, his arm shouldnt be there. His arm was pointing nowhere and he was in a standing position, if the ball hits it, its a pen.

Nothing to really look at.
Even if the opponent plays it against his arm intentionally? That's a grey area isn't it?

LoneStar

They do have a lot of time to come back, that's the only positive I suppose.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Sissokho needs to be taken off already. Passenger.

Need someone with a clear head.

prateik

what. apart from being off his chest first?

yeah, you're probably right, :houllier:
Yeah. I am right.
So chest first and then hand doesnt make it a penalty ? The hand was outstretched and was coming down.. and made contact with the ball inside the box. It is a penalty.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Bet365 has a matched free in-play bet up to £25 if you want to lump it on Liverpool @1.9 like I did. Then lump the free bet on them in-game as well :lol:
Didn't even have time to bet on them at 0-0, odds have now gone down to 1.4 :mad::mad:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Liverpuddle cannot have another season of luck and ref bad decisions, and stupid goalie mistakes like they did this year - impossible!