Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Surely no United fan want to watch this?
You'd be surprised how many wouldn't mind City winning here just so they can wax lyrical about how great they are, how far we're away from them, and talk about how Pep is the best, achutally.

mu4c_20le

You'd be surprised how many wouldn't mind City winning here just so they can wax lyrical about how great they are, how far we're away from them, and talk about how Pep is the best, achutally.
Aye, they're just fans of the game, mate. Nothing like being objective sports fans.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Some reward for Kyle Walker shutting down Vinicius junior in the semi final.... dropped for the final ... hope it backfires on Pep !
Who exactly is the dribbling runner for him to cover ? Martinez and Dzeko play through center and Akanji as a CB isn't a bad option.

I do hope it backfires though

Irwin99

Who exactly is the dribbling runner for him to cover ? Martinez and Dzeko play through center and Akanji as a CB isn't a bad option.

I do hope it backfires though
I'm not sure about their other fullback but Dumfries loves to get forward from what i've seen. He's a powerful runner.

NLunited

I‘ll watch but if the cheating feckers put two past, might switch it off in disgust

Cloud7

I’ll watch until City score then turn it off. If Inter do manage something then it’ll be an enjoyable watch

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Pretty neutral in this game. City win meh, no beef with them and they'll probably be relegated anyway.

If inter win hopefully Lukaku comes on and scores, more chance we'll get decent money and can buy another striker...

JustAGuest

I‘ll watch but if the cheating feckers put two past, might switch it off in disgust
Got nothing better to do so will watch until they get the first goal I guess. Maybe turn it back on towards the end if Inter are still in with a chance.

Kopral Jono

It only feels like yesterday when our fans were singing '32 years, feck all' and look at them now, on the verge of the treble, OUR treble. How the tables have turned.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I can only answer for myself. Don't want to watch United's closest neighbour celebrate scoring and winning the biggest trophy
Not to mention the media wanking themselves silly over city

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
easy to say when you’re a forest fan and have never won anything of note.
Easy to say when you’re a Citeh fan and bought your trophies. Come on Inter, do it for football.

lolok

I'm not even watching. I bet on City to win the FA Cup and the Champions League. If they win, I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation for 3 days with my winnings. If they lose, I'm staying home and laughing at my city supporting friends.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Can think of a few :lol:

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
What's this bollocks? Pre kick off show?

Is this a new thing?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
If City win this I am going to take a short break from football, maybe for a week. Wouldn't be able to stand all the wankfest from media when City are crowned as "treble winner".

rajds89

Since when did the champions league final become Americanised? Just get on with the football, it doesn’t need all this bollocks.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No surprise to see Walker dropped. He is a bang average footballer and just a cheat code that Pep wheels out when he needs to neutralise a rapid forward. He’s an incredible athlete and not much else and Pep has just learned to humble himself by accepting he needs to play against certain players.

Superunknown

I admire that this would have taken a lot to set up and you can't deny the technical side of things of something on that scale but...I generally dislike pre-game stuff like this. It's very American. I'm annoyed it's made its way into European football culture.

Von Mistelroum

Links to this singers Instagram?

The disgusting wankfest over Pep on BBC is vomit inducing.