Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

Sylar

I have nothing against him except the shirt he's wearing but would be funny if Ake costs city a goal / the tie

Superunknown

Hope Inter make this a dirty, boring, shite game and nick 1-0 from the jammiest deflection ever. Feck City.

zaafi

Brozovic should've been our target after Frenkie de Jong. If I remember correctly, he recently extended his contract, so probably no chance.

el3mel

I can only answer for myself. Because I'm a United fan and don't want to watch our neighbour's winning the biggest trophy
I'm a United fan and I'm not that bitter. I watched worse, Liverpool winning the league and CL for example.

always_hoping

I'm a United fan and I'm not that bitter. I watched worse, Liverpool winning the league and CL for example.
Liverpool winning the CL worse. 2005 was the worst for me as the following day I had to travel to Orlando with my Liverpool friend.

Oranges038

Lescott is fecking pathetic. He's supposed to be a "pro" and he's just a giddy twat.
No idea why these cnuts are allowed do these games. Like Shteeve McMananaananam.. he only played for City for about 5 mins.