Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This is where they’re lacking a Lukaku. They can’t counter with Dzeko.

marktan

Dzeko is too slow. They're getting chances to counter but Dzeko can't keep up with Lautaro. Really surprised they didn't go for Lukaku as he's tailor made for the spaces City are leaving.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
used to being 1-0 up by now in cup finals, wtf is this?

Ladron de redcafe

Because the outcome is pretty much determined. Inter will give an excellent account of themselves until City score a dodgy penalty with Haaland adding a second late in injury time. I'm not even watching, just checking in here now and then to see what the mood's like.
Sure you're not :lol:

ManRed

The italians have come in aggresive. Quite impressive so far from them. Dzeko just doesn't seem the right fit there.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Inter are doing excellent job, only question is how much they can last like this.

JustCoco

Supports
Red Devils
Dzeko is too slow. They're getting chances to counter but Dzeko can't keep up with Lautaro. Really surprised they didn't go for Lukaku as he's tailor made for the spaces City are leaving.
His job is to be a target man, knock it down for Martinez and Barella.

Inter have played with this really old fashioned front 2 for a while but it's working for them, so hopefully it works here too.

Also, around 60 mins, Dzeko will come off for Lukaku and he'll give them a lot more energy, when City will be slowing down.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If City are going to win anyway I’d rather they were 3-0 up by now. Don’t give me hope!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It's really good. All the noise is from the Inter fans, they haven't stopped. We figured that on BT Sport they'd be drooling over City.
They haven’t even been as impartial as that

Sylar

Dzeko for them seems similar to wout for us , except dzeko can win a header

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Inter have to score during this period. City are only going to grow into this game

didz

Normally against a back 3, Pep would go with natural wingers and pin the wingbacks. I think all the 'overthinking' criticism over the years have finally got to him. Grealish and Bernardo keep coming deep and getting tracked well by Inter. I'm hopeful!