Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Must be good to be able to replace De Bruyne with Foden if it comes to it.

GinobiliTheGOAT

Good tactics by Inter so far, really disrupting their build-up high up. Adding to City's nerves. I just wonder if they're good enough up front to take advantage of the opportunities they may get.
I’m thrilled they aren’t just parking the bus for penalties, really making a go of it

Dansk

Both are a bit shite. You'd expect Inter to be on the back foot, but they aren't even.

Two teams that are both afraid to commit. One of them has a good reason to.

Chairman Steve

I don’t think City have had a significant injury in this calendar year to their fortune, but how poetic if De Bruyne has to go off in the one game they need him.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
At the expense of sounding like Moyes we need to start being hard to beat.
Of course Italian teams apart from at times AC Milan have „defend first“ in their DNA, but we need to work on being more compact.

arnie_ni

Must be good to be able to replace De Bruyne with Foden if it comes to it.
Crazy ain't it. This is where the cheating plays the major factor. Foden would start for virtually any other team

wr8_utd

:'(
Arsenal losing the title really missed City up. Been completely off momentum for 3 weeks now. If they faced a better team in the Cup final than United, they'd have lost.

whitbyviking

The lack of quality in this game is making it a rather tedious spectacle. Inter seeing more of the ball than I expected but they’re diabolical in the final 3rd, once they leave their own half really.

marktan

His job is to be a target man, knock it down for Martinez and Barella.

Inter have played with this really old fashioned front 2 for a while but it's working for them, so hopefully it works here too.

Also, around 60 mins, Dzeko will come off for Lukaku and he'll give them a lot more energy, when City will be slowing down.
When Inter won the league under Conte, they sat back and countered with Lautaro and Lukaku and it worked wonders for them. It's the perfect strategy for City too since City like to push up forward, Lukaku's pace would help them a lot. The 60th min plan isn't bad but then you're banking that 1) You'll still be in the game 2) you'll get enough opportunities in the 30 mins for 90 mins