Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

Traub

Will the PSG owners act if they go out again in the Champs league or are they happy being sucessful domestically?
They obviously want the champions league, but not sure what else they can do - try get Pep or Klopp by throwing insane amounts at them?

The problem is they have a handful of important/tough games a season, and it's just not enough to prepare for the big champions league games.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
yep. Often multiple times before they manage to stop him. Its a bit laughable from the ref.
It happens in basically every single game Neymar plays, tbf. He might go down easily but he’s also comprehensively the most fouled player on the pitch basically every time he plays.

prateik

The media trying to push Neymar as being on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo is hilarious..

supremely talented.. nowhere near that level.
A poor mans Ronaldinho...

A less exciting , skilful version of him.

The world needed a Barzilian "superstar" so they created this myth.. Way too much hype.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know people will be quick to praise Atalanta but PSG have done a good 70% of their job for them tonight, Neymar missing that early sitter really set the tone.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Tuchel probably gonna be sacked if they lose this.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck we all spoke too soon ffs

fps

5 substitutes available, and they’ve not got one for an injured player. Stupid by Atalanta, we know who’s winning now.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Lucky.

Greenwood would've overhead kicked the initial cross into the top corner.

Traub

I'm a minute behind, so this goal was depressing twice.